Page 194 of 199 FirstFirst ... 94144169184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199 LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 3966

Thread: Rome Mod Questions & Recommendations

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Need Mod Recommendations? Ask Away Here

Hello, am looking for a mod which had diverse units, huge cities(there was a mod called Hellenistic city states which has a beautiful city of Pergamon) and lots of history. Could any of you rec me any good mods? Imperial Roman Empire?

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by The Triumph of Rome View Post
    Hello, am looking for a mod which had diverse units, huge cities(there was a mod called Hellenistic city states which has a beautiful city of Pergamon) and lots of history. Could any of you rec me any good mods? Imperial Roman Empire?

I think you'd love Rome Total History. It has all of this except huge cities afaik. It still mantains the Vanilla feel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirila the Kitten View Post
    I think you'd love Rome Total History. It has all of this except huge cities afaik. It still mantains the Vanilla feel too.
    Thanks but it has the same units from vanilla, and no huge cities is disappointing.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Zarax's Avatar Triple Chaosmaster

You may want to try Extended Cultures or XGM, otherwise Europa Barbarorum for top historical accuracy.
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

Default Jews,Judea,Kingdom of Judah or Israel

Is there any mod out there for rome total war where u can play as jews?

Fall of the Republic - Rise of the Empire the 77 b.c. Campaign as the Hashmoneans

Hi all im just getting back into Rome total war after a many a year away. and i loved the mod RTR rome total realism and RS i cant rember the full name i was looking to see if there still going or have changed there name

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by azaer View Post
    Hi all im just getting back into Rome total war after a many a year away. and i loved the mod RTR rome total realism and RS i cant rember the full name i was looking to see if there still going or have changed there name
    Rome: Total Realism
    Roma Surrectum

Welcome back!

Hi. Are there any mods that are simply graphical updates that I can just overwrite the existing install with (copy / paste)?

Years ago I used the 'aaragorn' skins which came with a descr_models_battle file so I didn't have to mess about with editing files to point to new stuff, but some of the newer 'full mods' seem to have gone that little bit further with regards to detail and quality.

I've had a look through a few of the hosted mods and they seem to be .exe files or sideloads or whatnot which require installing and do a whole lot more changes which I'm not fussed about. Just looking for Rome Total Unit-reskin without all the hard work. Thanks for reading

Default Is there a mod for RW1 that let me have named legions..

without altering the game too much? With named individualized legions I mean being able to recruit for example Legio I Augusta, Legio II Parthica, etc.
    I have seen that there are total conversion mods that give you that feature but I like that vanilla feel of the original game, the mod I liked the most was Darthmod because it didn't alter that vanilla feel much and it improved the AI considerably, but other total conversion mods I have tried (like Europa Barbarorum) I have to admit that were not my cup of tea (they often slow down the battles too much, it becomes a boring slog, and cavalry looks like it moves in slow motion..I get the appeal for the purists but i prefer mods that do not deviate too much from vanilla's gameplay).

thanks in advance

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Is there a mod for RW1 that let me have named legions..

Default Re: Chivalry: TW

Can someone tell me that if I want to use Roma Surrectum or RTR mod, one has to have the Alexander DLC, correct???

thanks in advance,

MS

Hello,

I am going to request this one again, but is there a mod which has custom settlements? And lots of units? And can I install it on steam?

You think CA would have been generous enough to add mod workshop for RTW but they didn't.

How quaint.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient World View Post
    Hello,

I am going to request this one again, but is there a mod which has custom settlements? And lots of units? And can I install it on steam?

You think CA would have been generous enough to add mod workshop for RTW but they didn't.

How quaint.
    Roma Surrectum just added a bunch of custom settlements for cities like Carthage and Alexandria, and also improved the designs for all of the regular ones. LOTR: Total War also has a bunch of custom settlements for it. Fourth Age: Total War has been adding some as well.

As for lots of units, Roma Surrectum has hundreds of unique units for it, with Rome having at least a dozen unique legions, and for LOTR and Fourth Age each faction has its own unique unit roster.
    Last edited by Ciciro; December 13, 2016 at 03:11 PM.

Default $12TPY$

Could anybody send me the working files for Rome 1.51 12TPY. It's an old fave that I've been missing. I want to play the never ending game. I want to capture all the Eagle Standards. I want to become everybody's protectorate. I want to start in -500, and end in 2000, or something like that.Please help.
    Last edited by Frunk; January 07, 2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Offering to pay for mods.

Default Re: $12TPY$

This game costs $4.99 now with BI and Alexander expansions. I can't get any of the Script Generators for the mod to work except
    HouseOfHam's but his insrtucto is to much for me. I need one of y'all geniuses to help me. I've been at this for 4 weeks. I'm a Christian.

Maybe 12TPY files is not avalaible to download anymore but I saw any mod that it has implemented that. So, you can download that mod and get the files... If you know something about modding it would be something easy. I canīt help you anymore. Sorry.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

I will look deeper and see what I can find. Thanks Solon de Atenas.

Terrae Expugnandae Extreme Mod has 12 turns, but can't get it to work. Seems like it is still reading from the vanilla rome.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Thread merged from the Released Mods forum.

Offering to pay for
    mods
    is not allowed under Creative Assembly's End User License Agreement, and by extension is a violation of Total War Center's Terms of Service. I have removed such offers from your posts.
    Last edited by Frunk; January 07, 2017 at 11:47 PM.