Hi, I just came straight from RTW's Darthmod into this one and noticed too strange things that weren't an issue in rome...

1) To win on a long campaign you need to capture a stupid amount of settlements. 15 on short is too few for me but 100 for long is just far too many. I had to change it back down to the defaults but I don't see this change mentioned in any description of the mod...?

2) Cavalry are near invincible? I just sieged Jerusalem as Egypt and assaulted. The rebels had a unit of light cav inside the walls so I tried to nip them off with my spears and general. In every other total war game the spear/general would win easily vs LIGHT cav but this unit of light cav lasted and lasted and lasted. When I finally offed it with practically my whole army another cav unit charged in and I just quit.

3)Melees last way too long? I had two units of spear militia fighting a unit of (surrounded) Numidian spear unit on the walls for about 10 minutes and neither side had suffered significant losses. I was bored to tears just watching them trying to stab each other with their paper spears.

Please correct me if there's anything I'm missing (like super armour for Jerusalem units near the start) or if vanilla is the same.

Positives - The economy and ai seem pretty good