Thread: Script advisor keeps popping up

Kara Kolyo's Avatar Mikhail

Default Script advisor keeps popping up

I just downloaded and installed ROP 2.2. Started Persia campaign but the script keeps popping up everytime i click a city?

under the patronage of Perikles in the house of Wilpuri
    Proud patron of Cymera

Default Re: ROP v2.2 bug reports

Yeah that might happen, don't know how to fix it properly. If anyone can tell me, the first patch will fix that issue Just ignore it until it's fixed, doesn't constitute to any real issues.

EDIT: Fixed in v2.21, after DaVinci's fix thread
    Last edited by Nero666; May 20, 2008 at 02:16 AM.
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: ROP v2.2 bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Nero666 View Post
    Yeah that might happen, don't know how to fix it properly. If anyone can tell me, the first patch will fix that issue Just ignore it until it's fixed, doesn't constitute to any real issues.
    I'll take a look if i get the chance (time wise, i'm short on that atm.), i guess it will be easy to solve this advisor issue.

Good to see the installer/file structure is fixed, but it seems you have still a few ctd problems? Strange, as i played 2.11 ages ago i didn't have ctd's as far as i can remember.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 12, 2008 at 05:09 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.