Thread: Any way to disable the UI in replays?

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Any way to disable the UI in replays?

No, I'm not talking about the general battle map UI, that's easy.

What I'm talking about is like, say, the compass in the Naval battle replays, or that annoying "Game Paused" logo that appears whenever you want to take a shot, and you pause the game.

Rooie's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Any way to disable the UI in replays?

Sorry have no idea!
    Democracy is like two wolves and one lamb choosing what to eat tonight!!!

"Military tactics are like unto water; for water in its natural course runs away from high places and hastens downwards... Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing. Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions. He who can modify his tactics in relation to his opponent and thereby succeed in winning, may be called a heaven-born captain".

caralampio's Avatar Magnificus

I asked this before, and generally it seems there is no way to do it. It would be great for snapshots and movies to get rid of these interferences. I had to edit them out with photoshop but my work isn't perfect.

YD23's Avatar Cторожевая Cобака.

Have you tried the setting in game for this? You can literally can have an empty HUD, not exactly sure about the replays. Just look around for something like Full UI, around that option you should be able to disable all the other things.

If you also want to just take a good screenshot for a signature, you could use the developer camera, sometimes it is easier with it to avoid those annoying things.

If you want to make a wallpaper photoshop is the way to go, or GiMP I suppose.