Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gather Round - The Next Total War Community Competition is Here!

Default Re: Gather Round - The Next Total War Community Competition is Here!

One final question, can we put in some hand drawn art or photos of someone, nothing for battles or anything but just an illustration or two to spice things up say like a portrait of a character or building?

(Note: I don't mean a straight photo, I just mean something photo-shopped to give the impression of a character.)
    Last edited by SSJPabs; November 10, 2007 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJPabs View Post
    One final question, can we put in some hand drawn art or photos of someone, nothing for battles or anything but just an illustration or two to spice things up say like a portrait of a character or building?

(Note: I don't mean a straight photo, I just mean something photo-shopped to give the impression of a character.)
    I would assume so... so long as its based on a Total war game.

Yeah, sure, no problem with that.
    Chivalry - Total War I Settlement Plans and Buildings Dev...
    and Public Relations person, pm me with any specific questions concerning the mod...

Consilium Belli member

under the patronage of Sétanta

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

a question, upon submission of the AAR must it have been completed? or can it be ongoing?
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Proud patron of Riothamus, Pompeius Magnus and SeniorBatavianHorse
    If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants

After you have submitted it, you may update it until the deadline of the contest (Nov. 24th)... afterwards we would ask you to please refrain from making any changes/updates.

If you mean completed in sense that the campaign was over or something like that, then no, there are no such restrictions; it could, however, disadvantage you in the contest in comparison to an AAR that was "complete".
    and Public Relations person, pm me with any specific questions concerning the mod...

Consilium Belli member

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

Quote Originally Posted by drak10687 View Post
    After you have submitted it, you may update it until the deadline of the contest (Nov. 24th)... afterwards we would ask you to please refrain from making any changes/updates.

If you mean completed in sense that the campaign was over or something like that, then no, there are no such restrictions; it could, however, disadvantage you in the contest in comparison to an AAR that was "complete".
    thnx for clearing that up
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Proud patron of Riothamus, Pompeius Magnus and SeniorBatavianHorse
    If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants

Just wanted to post here, in case anyone did not realize it, the AAR contest deadline has been reached (yesturday) so I hope everyone who wanted to has submitter their AAR before then.

Consilium Belli member

Hey everyone,
    I've been getting quite a few PMs and emails lately, so I'll post this here - yes, the announcement of the winner has been delayed somewhat, mostly due to the fact that we've had quite a lot of entries. But we expect to have the winner announced around the end of this week. So look for it then on the front page or in this thread.

Consilium Belli member

So any news about the contest winner?

Light of the West
    An AAR for Fourth Age Total War: The New Shadow

Has this been abandoned?

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

No, there has just been a gigantic mix-up. We're sorting it out for announcement ASAP.
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.

Per chance is this still going on?

Light of the West
    An AAR for Fourth Age Total War: The New Shadow

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

I was wondering if there was any news about this competition at all?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12