Thread: Comitia Tributa

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

Default Comitia Tributa

Gnaeus Julius Iulus arrived at the Comitia Tributa, and respectfully requested an audience on the matter of his nomination.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Comitia Tributa

Since Gnaeus Iulus has no authority to call for an assembly of the Comitia Tributa himself, nobody shows up.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; October 26, 2016 at 11:38 AM.

OOC: Oops. Forgot about that.

Iulus makes his way to he Domus of the Tribune of the People. Here he presents himself and requests an audience regarding two matters he wished to call before a full assembly.

Indefinitely Banned

The prominent tribune of the year, Frentus, greets him. "Back from Macedon then, Iulus?" the man asked

ooc: any magistrate can call for an assembly to the best of my knowledge. You don't need to rely on NPCs.

OOC: I thought it was the Tribune, but I'm here now so I'll roll this way. I don't think I'd find a magistrate who would do it for me anyway.

"I am, Frentus, and I find myself in a real spot of bother. I was late in leaving Macedonia - some last minute issues cropped up - and I arrived too late to submit a nomination for Pro-Consul. The only real solution for this problem is the Comitia Tributa, who can rule that I be allowed to be nominated."

Gnaeus scratched his cheek uneasily. This was where it went against his principles - but then, he didn't want to stay in the Senate for a year.

"I have many things I wish to accomplish - the implementation of a Bread Dole for the Province's poorest. Improvement of roads. Trade with o ur neighbors.

I would like you to call an assembly for this purpose."

Ooc:+2 NPC interaction +1 Auctoritas
    Last edited by The Mad Skylord; October 26, 2016 at 01:47 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Frentus scowled. "I don't care what you have planned for Macedonia." He replied. "If you failed to make it back in time to stand for election, too bad for you. Why should I give you special treatment?" Frentus went about his business.

3/20 chance of success.

Rolled 12, failure.