Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod Version 2.2; French Backpacks, Lances, Bayonets, Swords, Muskets, Drums and more

iCrusader's Avatar Civis

Default Re: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod V11.0; French Backpacks, Lances, Bayonets, Swords, Muskets, Drums and more

Ok, thanks!!

And if I want to use the texture of the guns with the flag included, that I do? I would love to add it to the mod Darthmod.

You do a great job

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod V11.0; French Backpacks, Lances, Bayonets, Swords, Muskets, Drums and more

Quote Originally Posted by iCrusader View Post
    Ok, thanks!!

And if I want to use the texture of the guns with the flag included, that I do? I would love to add it to the mod Darthmod.

You do a great job
    Load this mod at the top of your user.script and you should be able to use it with any other mod.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Corrected version 2.1 now posted.

Wonderful work as usual PDG!! Thanks so much! I just gave you rep a few days ago and the site won't let me again yet but +Rep!!
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Default Re: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod Version 2.1; French Backpacks, Lances, Bayonets, Swords, Muskets, Drums and more

I like this one too!

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod Version 2.2; French Backpacks, Lances, Bayonets, Swords, Muskets, Drums and more

Thanks, chaps. Version 2.2 added with revised British back packs.

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod Version 2.2; French Backpacks, Lances, Bayonets, Swords, Muskets, Drums and more

Improvements have no end on Pdguru`s Napoleonic World... and I`m still using the last movie pack!!! Thank you Sir!

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

well! I'll keep this new release downloading the latest 2.2 mini coalition's mod version to get two in one, thanks Pdguriòn Bonaparte

Amazing graphic mod, thank you Sir Pdguru !

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

PdGuru,
    Is equipment mod 2.2 the most recent? I love your mods your amazing.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by ordoprinceps View Post
    PdGuru,
    Is equipment mod 2.2 the most recent? I love your mods your amazing.
    Yes. And thank you. It's all built into the French mod.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    Yes. And thank you. It's all built into the French mod.
    How does your 2.2 differ from your equipment mod 9 movie pack? You have made so many mods for us it gets confusing sometimes. I truly love and appreciate your attention to detail.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

**( Damian )**'s Avatar Foederatus

Thank you very much Pdguru for this awesome mod, mate good work.

what is the line i need to put into the user.script file because i cannot get this to work.

Default Re: PdGuru's European Equipment Mod V3.0; Bayonets, Swords, Muskets and Drums

Blimey! This is absobloodylootely the Bee's Knees! But for some bloody reason, the second link to the second version throws a spanner in the works. It just gives me a "attachment.php (1x1)" thingy. A real shambles.

The first one works, though.
    Spot on, chap! Proper job, cheers!

mennelik's Avatar Civis

user.script line text needed please?(found it)
    Last edited by mennelik; April 23, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mennelik View Post
    user.script line text needed please?(found it)
    I generally edit all packs and set them to movie. Not the best of choices, but it turns mod activation into simple file movement. Even coded my own program to move the files for me.

Hello
    where is the link to download this fabulous mod ?

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by tom741 View Post
    Hello
    where is the link to download this fabulous mod ?
    Here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you sir !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast