Thread: Vampire Counts AI in Single Player Campaign

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Vampire Counts AI in Single Player Campaign

Seem kind of overpowered. They are rolling up the southeast quickly and pushing into the mid. The reason seems to be that the campaign script is spawning some really scary stacks for them, like a lot better than the stacks Empire AIs get. Each of Vampire stacks is worth twice the gold of an Empire stack, filled with the likes of Knights of the Black Grail, Von Carstein Cavalry, and expensive elite infantry. Empire stacks are mostly swordsmen, halberdiers, a few flavor troops, and basic knights. Empire armies just fold when they fight VC armies.

I tried calling a crusade against the VC main castle, hoping to get a united force to crush their armies, and that was hilariously bad. Everyone in Empire showed up, then just stood 1-2 tiles away from the castle without laying siege to it for several turns. Vampires brought their stacks too, and the whole mess just waited around without attacking each other. Once I took the castle by myself, the Empire armies just went home and the Vampires got right back to conquering everything in sight.
    Last edited by Wartoga; March 06, 2016 at 12:02 PM.