Page 11 of 258 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Originally posted by Lightbringer@Jan 1 2005, 05:36 AM
    Sup, I'm Lightbringer. I'm also Dark Knight over by Half Life Fallout. THe one with over 2k post count : But ya, this place looks really cool. I'm a big fan of RTW now.
    You're gonna need a lot more than a 2K post count to enter The Big Three on TWC! :w00t:
    Welcome to the forums! :

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Originally posted by Lord Tomyris@Jan 1 2005, 06:40 AM
    You're gonna need a lot more than a 2K post count to enter The Big Three on TWC! :w00t:
    Welcome to the forums! :
    As regard posts, im getting there lol
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

And with this post, my dear friend, I become the member with the second-most posts on the board! :

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Originally posted by Lord Tomyris@Jan 1 2005, 07:50 AM
    And with this post, my dear friend, I become the member with the second-most posts on the board! :
    Be proud Tomyris, you're officialy the biggest spammer of TWC. :

I guess i should introduce my self

Im Robert, live in Stevens Point, WI (USA&#33

ya, im a high school debator, plan on being the A team next but one never knows, but ya hello to everyone!
    "The ABC of our profession, is to avoid large abstract terms in order to try to discover behind them the only concrete realities, which are human beings."
    - Marc Bloch

Under the Patronage of Lord Rahl

Lord Aryek has Arrived!!!

Welcome guys. Plz note, If you are religious you will be called names, if you are liberal you will be called names, right, will be called names, if you dont post, you will be called names. You post to much you will becalled names! :p

On a lighter note, this place is great and very helpfull and informative, also a great bunch of guys in here!

Welcome to TWC! lol, I'm maximus. A sarcastic arse incase you didnt notice!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

:blush , btw! this is a double post, DONT DO IT! This only happened to me because my connection was screwed up! :wack

solid's Avatar Civitate

Welcome! Which one of the gunslingers is you? :p

Lord Aryek is none of the gun slingers you see, he is infact the driving force behind them.

Lord Aryek leads a glorius crusade to re-capture the sacred, magical gravy mix that was stolen by the evil clan of posferatur long ago from the sauce guild in a land far, far away called Idaho.

Turnus's Avatar il Flagello dei Buffoni

Originally posted by Lord Aryek@Jan 8 2005, 07:46 PM
    far away called Idaho.
    Or is it...Iowa?

(If anyone gets this joke I proclaim them a god)
    Force Diplomacy Modifications for Rise of Persia 2.11 Beta and Roma Surrectum 1.5a.
    Member of S.I.N.
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

Welcome everyone and enjoy your time here! Once you get hooked there is no leaving..
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso@Jan 9 2005, 07:55 AM
    Welcome everyone and enjoy your time here! Once you get hooked there is no leaving..
    True, so true! This place is a threat to any social life. But hey who cares.

Once you get hooked there is no leaving..
    Argh, i'm stuck!

Anyway... welcome to TWC

True, so true! This place is a threat to any social life. But hey who cares.
    Oh so true... especially the last thing :p
    Der Kaiser
    ΑΩ

Hi there to everyone : . Although I have been lurking here for quite a while, I thought I would finally join up. Also I have sent a few people from the .com over in this direction, although I don't know if any have joined, or just lurked like me.

I originally got hooked on STW, then MTW and to a certain degree now on RTW, although I do play some other games, I always come back to these ones. I hope that I can make some kind of contribution to this site while visiting, I will certainly do my best.
    Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all Ypatia (350-370? – 415) AD
    Check it out

Welcome to TWC!

Hey guys, Just got RTW from my bro Alec (Trance) Have been playing for a few days now. Good stuff, Kills a lot of time.

Been reading the forum a little bit when it's been left up on the monitor too. Looking foward to being a member and getting to know some of you guys.

*smokin*

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

Welcome MosRus, be sure tho fully check out all the battle strategies, they are very helpful should you hit any snags in the game. Once you pry yourself away from RTW why not stop by GD for a friendly bit of debate?
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Necrobrit's Avatar Urbanis Legio

:w00t Anyone else notice that we make this place sound like a bloody hotel (That sells heroin) wenever we welcome a new member?

"Enjoy your stay!"
    " Once you get hooked there is no leaving.."
    "Your breakfast is complimentary!"

The Imperial House Of The Wolf
    Son of WBK/Anagennese.
    The second generation of The Imperial Household: Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion, Kagemusha, Muizer, Battle Knight and Asterix
    Father of Zuwxiv, Borsook, PyrrhusIV, and Aristocrat formerly bestowing patronage upon Omnipotent-Q