Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear morble?

Civitate

I obviously posted in this forum becuase most of the people in GD would have no idea what Im talking about.

I was just wondering where morble the strategic extrordinare was. He hasnt posted in a long time and I was also hoping that he'd be the one writing strategies for each faction like MTW. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Note: referring to rule number 7 of the symposim, I did NOT make this topic just to make contact with morble, in fact I dont think I can make contact since he is not active anymore. So please dont close topic.
    proud patron of : ____________

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Originally posted by macro@Oct 10 2004, 05:35 AM
    I obviously posted in this forum becuase most of the people in GD would have no idea what Im talking about.

I was just wondering where morble the strategic extrordinare was. He hasnt posted in a long time and I was also hoping that he'd be the one writing strategies for each faction like MTW. Does anyone know what happened to him?
    unfortunately he left. He has not been around for a long time.
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Civitate

Do you know why? He was one of my favorite peope here. He doesnt like us anymore??

Yeah, morble kind of faded away. Probably found something better to do with his time.
    "Jamf was only a fiction, to help him explain what he felt so terribly, so immediately in his genitals for those rockets each time exploding in the sky... to help him deny what the could not possibly admit: that he might be in love, in sexual love, with his, and his race's, death." - Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow

Join my Dark Throne army!
    Proudly patronizing Nihil

Civitate

Im sure he wouldnt just leave us. No goodbye?
    also I think he still holds an office position on the site.

Civitate

Wasn't he like 45 anyway? no offence to older members but that is kinda odd heehe

He was always sort of a fatherly figure in the forums and I wish that he had at least announced his leaving rather than just abruptly leaving like he did...

Civitate

He also had the best strategic advice, and I even though the strategies for factions are going to be done by him like last time. Im hoping that his comp. broke or something and hell be back soon

I wish he'd come back.... I miss little morbie.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

Oh where or where has our dear Morble gone? Oh Where oh where could he be?

If you can see this morble please come bacK! :
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

I miss morble to his guides were what drew me to the forums in the first place, i read one, thought it was good and searched around for the rest, and in doinfg so i got hooked on the TWC drug......(now i am a washed up junkie)
    Under the patronage of Boripavlovgrozny.
    Member of BWT.

Civitate

Originally posted by Dreamer@Oct 10 2004, 12:47 PM
    I miss morble to his guides were what drew me to the forums in the first place, i read one, thought it was good and searched around for the rest, and in doinfg so i got hooked on the TWC drug......(now i am a washed up junkie)
    yep, basically what happened to me, though a little different.

Dam*, I was hoping that atleast Siblesz would have a clue, I thought he knew everything. :

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Originally posted by macro@Oct 10 2004, 02:46 PM
    yep, basically what happened to me, though a little different.

Dam*, I was hoping that atleast Siblesz would have a clue, I thought he knew everything. :
    Looks like your god (Sib) doesn't know everything.

Civitate

Heathen. :p
    Under patronage of: Wilpuri

Civitate

dam* nobody knows, That sux. why couldnt we lose some one less valuable *cough* Sib *cough* j/k :p I love old Sib

But while we are at it I havent seen Trobalov around either.

morble did not approve of the more selective methods for civitate selection nor of the patronage system, he left, prematurely, without ever discussing it. Shame too. If onyl he saw how well its worked out, and how much it was needed, especially now.
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

trobolov, when iever speak to him online, seems to be either revising for, or taking exams.

sorry for double posting, but i aquired new information

i actually managed to talk to morble on MSN a few minutes ago

he confirmed to me that he has resigned as a Praetor, and he thought he had made it known he did so some weeks/months ago when he left. he does want to reassure people that he is still writing guides, and is currently working on his forst for RTW, a guide for playing Julii, currently 7 pages, about 1/3 done. guides probably hosted as usual at the Total War Library

i think this means we need a new praetor

Originally posted by the Black Prince@Oct 12 2004, 06:31 PM
    sorry for double posting, but i aquired new information

i actually managed to talk to morble on MSN a few minutes ago

he confirmed to me that he has resigned as a Praetor, and he thought he had made it known he did so some weeks/months ago when he left. he does want to reassure people that he is still writing guides, and is currently working on his forst for RTW, a guide for playing Julii, currently 7 pages, about 1/3 done. guides probably hosted as usual at the Total War Library

i think this means we need a new praetor
    We have a new praetor... :p

Trax is a praetor, if you haven't noticed. :wack

I understand why Morble left his duty as praetor... what i don't get is why he left the forum altogether. Or did he? :p

The famous hexagon goes as follows:

Colors:

Black= Triumvirate
    Dark Blue= Praetors
    Red= Unity and Equality

Made by me. :p

Member of S.I.N.

he hasn't left the forum altogether

apprently he was online here yesterday, he's just been really busy (and playing RTW, or was it really busy playing RTW? )

Originally posted by the Black Prince@Oct 12 2004, 06:41 PM
    he hasn't left the forum altogether

apprently he was online here yesterday, he's just been really busy (and playing RTW, or was it really busy playing RTW? )
    Well he has not posted a single thing since our debacle on patronship.

Member of S.I.N.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast