Thread: HELP PLEASE: No DEI mod

Default HELP PLEASE: No DEI mod

STEAM

I was doing some AI work for a month. Went back to DEI and it seems it is not loading at all.

I resubbed Parts 1/2/3; disabled all other mods; made sure Part I is on the top and nothing.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks.

PS: verify files didn't work; Other CA mods working for Shogun and Attila

========================= ANSWER ======================================================

DEI files from disk did not work. I rebuilt and it did not work. I checked another overhaul and it did not work. So, mod manager was not working. Then, I saw someone's post about have command line argument in STEAM'S properties. I had "-nopopup". Now, the CA mod manager is working.
    Last edited by MeiguoJinjang; December 29, 2023 at 09:14 AM.

Default Re: HELP PLEASE: No DEI mod

FYI

Spoke to Kam on Discord and could not fix it. I will rebuild from scratch tomorrow.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Rebuild what? Did you find what your issue was? If / when you can, please update your first post in case others have a similar issue in the future.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

First, you shouldn't subscribe from steam if you want to have full control and remove steam issues. Even if that's not the cause, just download the mod outside of steam from the download pages. Steam breaking mods has been a known issue for a long time