Thread: Help me please1@Q

Default Help me please1@Q

Hello ! My mod have problem - See at my attachment. Help me please. Thanks - Have good day for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e3.jpg   e1.JPG  

Default Re: Help me please1@Q

That is weird! What did you do to make that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    That is weird! What did you do to make that happen?
    I playing Med2 v1.05 , and i don't make any thing, just install Med2, upgrade to 1.05 and play

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

UI problem for sure, but the only path I can think off the top of my head is to reinstall and reapply the patch, making sure every step is correct and that the files are also valid, ie, ensuring you don't have a corrupt 1.5 upgrade. I'd say validate files with Steam but that doesn't seem to be the case so this must be a CD version?... if you can with the CD code you may be able to redeem it on Steam as a last resort to get a solid set of files.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

I go with Dismounted Feudal Knight on this one. That might be the probolem.

Thanks -HAve good day to you. I think i will reinstall everything.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Looks like the mod is using the default menu\mt2w.lnt file with kingdoms graphics - or the other way round.

It's also seems to be missing the kingdoms version of data\descr_ui_colour_db.txt

One of the reasons why I made my mod set up, lots of trip wires and pitfalls. Install it, then copy the content of the menu folder as well as that ui_colour file. Then go down and copy the content of the data\ui folder as well

Edit: nvm - hao is playing they grand (main) campaign apparently on a disk version (updating to 1.5). Looks like the patch was applied wrongly, it also seems he has not got any of the DLCs installed which would have updated to 1.3 (needs to be installed before 1.5) and made those graphics glitches impossible.
    Last edited by Gigantus; December 11, 2023 at 11:17 PM.