Thread: Can someone help?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Can someone help?

Can someone that knows how to read system log txt to locate what causes constant CTD in rebels turn ?
    See attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Can someone help?

There seems to be a very long section of a search for with portraits, do you have that many in your descr_strat setup? I am assuming the game eventually picks up the generic ones, it might help to add some portraits for them in your mod.

The end of turn seems to have fired according to the successful picture search - any chance you may have edited the data\text\event_strings or events_titles file and inadvertently introduced an error?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Can someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    There seems to be a very long section of a search for with portraits, do you have that many in your descr_strat setup? I am assuming the game eventually picks up the generic ones, it might help to add some portraits for them in your mod.

The end of turn seems to have fired according to the successful picture search - any chance you may have edited the data\text\event_strings or events_titles file and inadvertently introduced an error?
    The same as before I do not tuch files that I do not understand. Could be a character name error?
    Same in data\text\event_strings or events_titles , i do not tuch them.
    The main diffrernce Calistanian made was to replace the PSFs names from Princesses (inorder to be used in the future) with names of witches.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.