Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Concern Over TW's Growing Lack of Interest in Historical Accuracy And Bad Battle Animations

Default Re: Concern Over TW's Growing Lack of Interest in Historical Accuracy And Bad Battle Animations

Ultimate Admiral Age of Sail was decent.. naval combat probably the best out there.. nothing comes close... land combat not as good, but still decent, so if they keep the same formulae, it will be a good game.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Concern Over TW's Growing Lack of Interest in Historical Accuracy And Bad Battle Animations

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Gotcha!
    I don't understand - would you like to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    Ultimate Admiral Age of Sail was decent.. naval combat probably the best out there.. nothing comes close... land combat not as good, but still decent, so if they keep the same formulae, it will be a good game.
    Well said! I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    I don't understand - would you like to explain?
    Gotcha = I have got you = understood.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Ah, that makes sense - thanks (I was confused because I was thinking of another meaning of gotcha).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456