Thread: Issue Changing Language

Default Issue Changing Language

Hello Gents

sorry to disturb with this little (i hope) issue.
    I downloaded Medieval Kingdom Total War, once i started the mod, the language was in italian, so i restarted the game with the setting in English.
    but doesnt work.
    I tried everything, uninstalled the mods, even the game, and once downloaded, with or without mod, it always starts in Italian.
    I put here some screenshot, in the settings in Steam is in English, same in the Txt, but the game still in italian ... what should I do? i can't read anything about the mod, all blank fields, no names.

thanks in advance for the help!

Default Re: Issue Changing Language

no answer...so this is a big issue....
    what the hell...
    i cannot use the mod...thats sad.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

You should probably check if you're subscribed to the Italian translation for MK 1212 in the Steam Workshop and if it's enabled in the Mod Manager.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; October 11, 2022 at 03:49 PM.
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil 03 View Post
    You should probably check if you're subscribed to the Italian translation for MK 1212 in the Steam Workshop and if it's enabled in the Mod Manager.
    nope, i just checked, on steam and starting the game on the panel. only 12 subscriptions, thats the mod medieval kingdom.

its absurd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	368238Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod2.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	368239