Thread: Enhancement Units Project

Default Enhancement Units Project

-

Its an old project, who has survived to several hard disk accidents, so Ive decided release it soon (in January aprox)... Its a WIP for now, so more news will come soon:

-

-... this UIs designs they have lost in some of these "accidents"... I should re-make them

Greetings, take care.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; December 02, 2021 at 12:01 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Enhancement Units Project

looks cool

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Wow, these units looks really amazing. At first glance I thought someone accidently posted here pictures from M2TW. Will these affect all units in the mod or only some of them?

Thank you, both. And yes, units was made from M2TW bodies (taked from Rome Medieval & 100 War).

At this moment just few of them, and christian factions more exactly... For now: watchmen (two variants), spear militias (two variants), (Ive passed by upper of some sergeant types, cause they was too many for my taste), sergeant infantry, men at arms (some few types, for each faction specifically), armoured sergeants, mounted sergeants, several cavalry types (frisians as mercs, saxons as mercs, the famous mercenary knights, norman cavalry... early bodyguards, some variant types too)... And several infantry mercs too: hispanic lights (fonsado militia, as far i remember), saxon spearmen, norman spearmen... slavic lights (javelineers)... and someones more im missing, at this moment... before January ends, I will release as add-on pack, any of your could use them for your projects.

Last edited by Archaeopterix; December 29, 2021 at 01:41 PM.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Hey Archaeopterix, indeed, along the images great work there!

I will try to keep this in my mind and then putting a link from the official download page to your release page here.
    And ofc you can make yourself an announcement thread on the main page (and/or wherever you like).

P.S. Would be great to see this project going on then with all ChivTW units.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.