Thread: I am working on a mod for rome imperator can i use some of your work it is set in 4th age

Default I am working on a mod for rome imperator can i use some of your work it is set in 4th age

I am working on a mod for rome imperator can i use some of your work it is set in 4th age

Default Re: I am working on a mod for rome imperator can i use some of your work it is set in 4th age

it would help a lot if i could uses them by the your mod is the best mod for rom bi

Default Re: I am working on a mod for rome imperator can i use some of your work it is set in 4th age

Hello Kieron, could you please elaborate on what it is you'd like to use? If it's material created by our team, you are free to use it as long as credit is given. If it's something that we're using with permission from the original creator(s), you'd have to ask them.

i need to use everything from flags to names to 3d models if possble aand thanks for leting me use it

question can i use 3d models from one game to anther

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Flags should be all good, though some names and 3d models were done for us - you need to check the credits of the mod to see if the specific models and names you're using have been attributed to another team or individual and credit them as well. Otherwise just crediting the Fourth Age Total War team is good.

As for taking 3d models from one game to another, yes it can be done but its not necessarily easy to do - I know some of the FATW models have been ported into Med2 with good results but it wasn't a quick process. I haven't done anything like that myself (strictly an RTW modder atm) so I'm afraid I can't give you any specific instructions for that.