Thread: Last version of Crisis Imperii 3.0 (Download link)

Default Last version of Crisis Imperii 3.0 (Download link)

Hi everybody! Some months ago I contacted with asterion2005 to ask him about the progress in the development of his mods. Sadly he said me that now is very busy working in another city so he didnīt have time to continue modding , besides it seems he has lost intereset in the 3rd century (if this even possible! who knows maybe if the fans show him our support to his modding work he could return to this marvelous project? ) Anyways, he gave me his approval to post his last version of the mod here in TWC and said also to me that if the team of Invasio Barbarorum is interested they can use their units.

So below I have post the link his mod throug depositfiles along the instructions to install it translated from Russian. Enjoy it!!!

Link: https://dfiles.eu/files/ar2ybcau6

Good day. I would like to share with the fans of late Rome the “Crisis of Empire 3” mod, which is the ideological continuation of the “Crisis of Empire 2” mod, previously presented to the gaming community, developed by me together with Comrade Salot Sar.

Once again, I’ll make a reservation, not everything in fashion is historically authentic, I made some units to my taste and for balance. A trifle is hired in 0 moves, suitable units in 1-2 moves. Who does not like zero games, I’ll post the file for you separately, replace it if something happens (in the root, “export_descr_unit.txt is for those who do not like zero !!!”).

Since it was made for the Romans, and they need to maintain huge starting armies. Build mines and you will be happy or dissolve the extra troops. If you don’t like a lot of money, delete the descr_sm_resources.txt file. Yes, there are a lot of starting units, since the AI ​​does not want to hire standing units, and I am not a fan of fighting against crowds of peasants and light infantry. Do not like it - dissolve those whom you think are superfluous, but when you consider the very low loyalty, you will be sad. I left a 4-way script that is activated through F1. But you can play without it. I have not used the mod for a very long time, so maybe I forgot to specify something, you will see everything in the game yourself.

Installation: The mod is installed on Rome 1.6 with BI. IC folder is unpacked to the root of Rome and not BI !!!! It looks something like this x: \ Program Files (x86) \ Rome Total War Gold Edition \ IC!

There is a shortcut in the game folder, edit it for yourself and go to battle! Once again - the imperial campaign is the campaign old on the old map, I suggest playing provincial campaigns they are slightly different - in one more hordes, in the other I removed the Franky fraction so that they do not interfere with the Alemans and Saxons (Sea people). Mistakes happen sometimes, it is advisable to persist before major battles and not fight when the transition moves. But in general, the mod is stable. But still, this is not the final, so do not swear heavily.

My thanks!

Many human thanks to comrades who helped me with tips that supported the mod and supported it!
    Special thanks to Comrade General for IC, the FOR mod team, the RS mod team, Comrade Salot Sarah, for ideas on the map and scripts, to Alexander Russky and the Wind from the East team, for the cattle that I use from their mod and model tips, To Alexander Bagatur, for the resource chip, SamaelBC comrade for some modding tips, JackONEILL comrade for information on Roman armor, Extu and ArAl comrades for map tips, comrade Goyten and the SAI team for ideas and modding tips, comrade Eric Raudi for great tutors, comrade Neo, for ideas on 3d fashion ation. Finally, many thanks to all those who painted pictures and textures used in fashion, thanks to those who published them on the Web. I apologize in advance if I forgot and did not mention anyone!
    Special thanks to the first-wave modders: Haktar, Joylock, Vlad, Ferres, Guy, the RTR team and others!
    Thanks to CA for my happy youth and wonderful game Rome Total War!
    Last edited by Rampante-Cid; December 09, 2019 at 03:43 AM.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Last version of Crisis Imperii 3.0 (Download link)

Sorry Rampante-Cid,but where is instructions for convert the Mod from Russian to English? For me is unplayable to play with Russian text!!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Sorry Rampante-Cid,but where is instructions for convert the Mod from Russian to English? For me is unplayable to play with Russian text!!
    Hi Fresco, sorry but the translation is only for the instructions of installation . There are some previous parcial translations from the Russian texts but I'm not sure that they work with this version of the mod.

If not you could try to play it remebering where is each thing in the English or Italian version (is what I do)

Here you got IC 3 translated in English. It may not be perfect, but it works well.

Backup your IC\data\text folder, delete all files in it and then put the extracted files from my archive in it. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Spartan 666; August 28, 2020 at 02:10 AM.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

There are 2 big text file to translate from Russians to English: 1) "export_buildings" and 2) "export_units"!!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

I know, it's very time consuming, especially those files. If anyone can pick one, I'll pick the other so we cut the time needed in half. It's a basic copy-paste-copy work with notepad++ and google translate from russian to english.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

I know it's useless to use a shortcut in Steam and here is more information about how to launch a BI mod in Steam.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I think we can use this thread to share information on this mod, since we lack a proper presentation with instructions.

Here's what I spotted so far:
    -Starting named legions can only be replenished, not recruited, due to not having proper faction ownerships in export_descr_units. I think they made it this way to reflect the end of an era and the progressive transition to a new roman army. You are still able to recruit "standard" legionary cohorts, however.
    -the "marian reforms", which is actually the Diocletian reform which gives access to Comitatenses, Limitanei and Palatinae units, is triggered by building an Imperial Palace in Byzantium or Kotais. Considering the first starts as an underpopulated city and the latter as not even part of the empire, it will take quite some time to achieve.
    Last edited by Spartan 666; January 01, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

Link doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Almughavars View Post
    Link doesn't work.
    It does now. Let me know if you manage to download it, otherwise I might upload it somewhere else.

No, still couldn't download it. Link sends me to DepositFiles browser with no option to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Almughavars View Post
    No, still couldn't download it. Link sends me to DepositFiles browser with no option to download.
    The link is working, I just checked. Try to change browser or to disable ad block or other addons.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

I have uploaded the mod to ModDB by request from remizz - so now it will stay safe as a part of RTW mods legacy and the files won't be lost
    Imperial Crisis III mod for Rome: Total War - Mod DB
    Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music