Thread: [Small Preview] Work in Progress on our Website

Icon4 [Small Preview] Work in Progress on our Website

For a long time, we have wanted to have a website that contains all of our information in easily accessible pages. Over the past few weeks I have begun work on this process, although we are still awhile away from a launch date. The main idea behind the site will be to have our faction information, guides, links, news and other mod resources all in one spot rather than spread out over multiple areas.

I also want to be clear we will still use TWC as our primary forum for community interaction, downloads, submods, feedback, etc. This website is in no way trying to replace the wonderful community we have here, its just a great tool for that community.

Here are a few preview images of the site as I am working on it. Please note there are lots of things that will be changed and added over the next couple months before release.

Interactive Faction Map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Map will take you to a specific faction (or you can find the faction in the list). Each faction page will have information such as reforms, campaigns, political parties, faction strengths, special systems etc:

Each faction page will also have the images and unit names/descriptions from their various faction previews. Eventually we may even have more information and a wiki type environment, although that is a lot more work. Something to consider, though!

Other Sections:
    These will include our Guides, Mod Information/Overviews, Links & Resources, General News/Blog, etc. Here is an early WIP idea for the main home page/news site:

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Small Preview] Work in Progress on our Website

NO HOLIDAYS FOR YOU THANKS FOR EVRYTHING AND GOOD JOB MAN

Fantastic work! I'm sure it'll be extremely helpful for players.
    Maybe we will even see a DeI Troy section on there (Probably not cuz CA hates modding but a man can dream )

Excellent idea! Thanks as always for your hard work.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Wow! This is just what medicus ordered. I remember visiting honga website a lot, so this is definitely gonna be in my bookmarks.

Spleen999's Avatar Libertus

Sounds a great idea, thanks!!

Hopefully the resource maps/ general maps get updated as the ones in the guides are out of date..

Civis

Awesome news DEI team is golden!!

Amazing!!!!!

Semisalis

So have I finally gone insane, or did I fall into a time warp, or are people responding with praise to this 2-year old thread like the information within is new? By the way nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Artannis Wolfrunner View Post
    So have I finally gone insane, or did I fall into a time warp, or are people responding with praise to this 2-year old thread like the information within is new? By the way nice work.
    I believe that a spammer, Uyterdes, revived this thread just so he could push a paid SEO service he clearly has an interest in, and other people started replying without noticing the dates.