Thread: Where is the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia? And yes i know i'm late to the party.

Default Where is the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia? And yes i know i'm late to the party.

Yes i know i am about 12 years late on this one, but i only just recently got interested in playing Medieval 2 for the first time.

I was a bit surprised to find out that the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia is not a playable faction in the game, and seemingly gets no spotlight, not even in the specific crusades campaign. This is surprising considering the prominence and importance of Cilicia during this period, I mean the crusades themselves might have been a total failure Without this Armenian state.

But anyway i digress. I was wondering are there any mods that make Cilicia playable? And if so whats the best one?

Thanks.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where is the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia? And yes i know i'm late to the party.

I think PDeR might have the faction.

Default Re: Where is the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia? And yes i know i'm late to the party.

OK thanks, will be sure to check it out.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-with-feeling i think this mod has the faction , it is vanilla experience.

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I highly recommend Total Vanilla, which Marku linked in the above post
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman