Thread: Medieval 2 Exploits - Supplemented/Updated

Default Medieval 2 Exploits - Supplemented/Updated

Hi guys. A few weeks ago I made a video about medieval 2 exploits. The idea was from LoTW and I took the exploits he showed in his video and added a few more. If anyone knows even more of them pls write them so I can maybe make an update to the update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKtIRANfAmc&t
    Last edited by paleologos; December 14, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Medieval 2 Exploits - Supplemented/Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Your Total War Master View Post
    sorry wrong forum
    That's perfectly fine, I do wish to add one thing though -exploits and abusing game mechanics/glitches don't count as being good at the game in my opinion. Sure, they might be fun to use, but they don't make you a good player. Experience and critical thinking does that, and there's a lot of it where you originally posted this thread, where all exploits are in fact banned in the rules.

Moved from the Hotseating Forum to Medieval: II Total War General Discussion
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Yeah they are cheesy no doubt about it. But they can be fun to use in some challenges or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    That's perfectly fine, I do wish to add one thing though -exploits and abusing game mechanics/glitches don't count as being good at the game in my opinion. Sure, they might be fun to use, but they don't make you a good player. Experience and critical thinking does that, and there's a lot of it where you originally posted this thread, where all exploits are in fact banned in the rules.

Moved from the Hotseating Forum to Medieval: II Total War General Discussion
    And I kinda find exploits as speedruners find glitches in lets say super mario 64. That is my personal comparison.
    Last edited by paleologos; December 14, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

Blog Entries

That I can very well agree with, my only objection is them claiming they make you "better" at the game

Also, I have a very useful tip for future videos you post here! When you want to link a Youtube video, you can use the [Youtube]tag! In it you put what comes after the v= in your video url, in this case XKtIRANfAmc

When you use the tag, it'll come out looking like this

and Peaman

Yeah I get what u mean. Thanks for the info about posting videos. This is my first post on this page so I dont know all the things yet

Blog Entries

I'm here to help, feel free to ask me if there's anything about how the forum mechanics work if you habe any questions in the future!
    and Peaman

thanks man

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

This is the code for your movie: [youtube]XKtIRANfAmc[/youtube] (Athelstan: wrap into noparse to prevent code to convert) which comes out like in post #4.
    Last edited by paleologos; December 14, 2018 at 02:29 PM.