Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1742575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

I*

Thracian military settlers has no unit card.

Sorry guys for the radio silence. On our end - I think I speak for the whole team - things have been busy, and progress slow on the mod. That will change. Many exciting things are in progress and we're focusing on balancing issues, bugs and working to improve some mediocre design decisions. There will also be brand new features. More on this later - until then, keep the reports coming.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Everytime I pick the Imperium Romanum in custom battle for AI only (for players, it was fine.). It gives me a runtime crash. I tried to re-verify game cache, re-installed the game, removed any other mod, used only the 2 ancient empires mod files, reinstalled to repaired Runtime but nothing seems to work. It just happens only to the Imperium Romanum.

Thanks for an epic mod, amazing work!

Here is my bug list after a short play through with Rome:

- Walls bugged in some barbarian faction towns/capitals. Basically the player or AI cannot position its troop on the walls, or some parts of the wall. This also causes the siege towers and ladders to bug out. ladder comes to wall, troops climb up to top, then climb back down because they cannot get onto the walls. I have noticed this bug at Emerita, Noreia and Mediolanum but I'm sure there are many others.
    - CTD when AI attack the following settlements - Segobriga and Tarraco. In my game it was when Carthaginian AI army attacked. Get to beginning of load screen then CTD
    - When AI sieges then attacks
    Aquileia, you cant fight battle manually. Button greyed out.
    - Cyzius (Asia) - re-enforcing army gets stuck behind buildings to the side of the settlement.
    - Garrisons disappear after Marian Reforms in Provincial capitals/towns (Not if a bug or if this is supposed to happen?)
    - 'Law of citizenship for Latins and Allies' tech bugged. Gets stuck so never completes. You can get round it by re-loading the game a few times and sometimes you have to re-click the tech to get it to work again which is annoying it costs 4000! when I finally researched the tech the save and next turn button were greyed out so I couldn't continue my campaign. Had to reload old saved game to get round it.
    - Fort/encampment battles CTD when fighting on coastal map.

re-enforcing armies attacking Corduba (Hispania) get stuck behind the mountain.

hastati and principes do not march in formation like cohors sociorum units its a bug or its intendet like that sory for my english thanks

Great Mod , thank you
    Bug = Troops when Ai sieges leave the ladders to the wall and start to move without a reason , either in circle, AI has problem in landing troops when sieges, Celtics faction miss some tech and description
    I don't know if this is the correct place , but please do something for correcting the stupid AI behaviour in campaign ( It does'nt conquer , just raze or sack , not even when have no settlement and is losting man

Hello. I am playing for Rome and i have a problem in the chapter Macedonian Wars. The main objective is to capture and hold Asia province and additional is to be in alliance with Pergamon, wich is located in the same province. Is it a bug or it is supposed to be like that?

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by HueMongoose View Post
    Hello. I am playing for Rome and i have a problem in the chapter Macedonian Wars. The main objective is to capture and hold Asia province and additional is to be in alliance with Pergamon, wich is located in the same province. Is it a bug or it is supposed to be like that?
    If you own one or two of the regions and the rest of the province is held by one of your vassals or military allies then it counts as you holding the whole province. I seem to remember.

I can almost 100% confirm what Julio-Claudian said; that was certainly the intention when the missions were implemented, but unfortunately I don't think it can be changed in the objective wording.

Sorry, i didn't elaborate my question. The thing is i captured the rest of the province and Pergamon is my military ally. At the start of the next turn objective is not completed.

I don't think I understand. So you've captured Hellas and Asia (as I think the main objective stands) but you haven't completed it? Could you perhaps take a screenshot since I don't have a savegame at that point; you shouldn't need to make an alliance with Pergamon to complete the main objective anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Spariel View Post
    I don't think I understand. So you've captured Hellas and Asia (as I think the main objective stands) but you haven't completed it? Could you perhaps take a screenshot since I don't have a savegame at that point; you shouldn't need to make an alliance with Pergamon to complete the main objective anyway.
    Right.
    Puppet state doesn't work either. I know i can cancel agreements, wait 10 turns and attack them, yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AE.jpg  

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

I suppose that mission is to hold it all yourself then.

Garrison problem in provincial settlements

I found those settlements in Rhodos have no garrison when I played my Greek campaign after conquered. So I checked the building browser below the settlement description there is no garrison information. what I came across is bugging or some unfinished work?

but the provincial capital has no problem.

Garrison problem in provincial settlements

why does the minor settlement "conquered barbarian" roster do not have garrison attached?
    Last edited by Leonardo; April 28, 2019 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Unnecessary formatting removed.

I have a problem , In the first turn I can recruit just 4 or 5 type of unit in Italy ( hastati , priceps, trisri velites and equites), but I noted in youtube's videos of this mod that other player can recruit mor type of uniots , is this a bug or I/They have a different version of the mod ?

Hey I have a really weird bug that makes factions that rely on chariot based generals unplayable. For some reason my chariot general kills itself really quickly just by moving. There are no nearby enemy units but for some reason they just automatically die quickly whilst moving. It basically makes the game unplayable because my general dies 100% of the time and my whole army just routes. Anyone else experienced this? I think it has to do with my chariots colliding with stones and fences and such but it still doesn't makes any sense and you can't dodge trees and fences which you can barely see.

Pop-up messages at every beginning of turns clicked to crash the game,it is very odd from the 166th turn in my Greek campaign.

Do generals have infinite hitpoints? I'm 300 turns into my campaign and I haven't killed a single general in a battle. My cavalry can surround the enemy general and fight him for 15 minutes and he still would be alive.