Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Good to hear. Get any new Mahler recordings?
    Mostly oldies - Bernstein on Deutsche Gramophon 1970's and Sony 1960's, Horenstein, Tennstedt with the LSO, Gary Bertini, incomplete James Levine... I have many cycles. How about you?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Just got Jimmy Levine #3 with Chicago. Most excellent. I have several cycles, Bernsteins, Bertini, Tennstedt,Segerstam,Stenz,Abaddo.

Levine is really good, I like all of his performances of Mahler.

Does the campaign still work? the game seems to crash when i click on it. custom battle works fine but campaing crashing on click.
    also i had to download it manually because the installer kept saying "napoleon launcher not found" and every other options was grey.
    do u have to put the start.pos folders in campaign.. or into campaign, mp_europe campaign.
    the installation process wasnt easy for me to read pls help.

Bran! I'm using your submod, the AI is definitely more active now, big plus. But one question, if I wanted to encourage Britain to land in Iberia and northern Germany instead of northern France, what, if anything, should I change?

Hello,
    I was curious if there was some sort of way to allow to let the armies to stand and fire longer? The AI seems to charge after a few volleys. All help would be appreciated.

Hi Bran, great mod as always. Is it possible to have the campaign FAR more aggressive, a lot more armies more invasions. At the moment allies seem to sit there. I've got used to some of the ones you made for Darth Mod and the enemy armies are relentless and small nations actually do something. I like to work hard! (I always use 30 unit armies) Also as a side note, like somebody said above, if it's possible to get Britain to invade Spain instead of France that would be far more interesting. Thanks, Ben.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

UPDATED: Campaign Ai made more aggressive with more and bigger armies. Allies will help more. More Naval Invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    UPDATED: Campaign Ai made more aggressive with more and bigger armies. Allies will help more. More Naval Invasions.
    Brilliant, thank you very much! I'll test it out in the next few days.

I'm using your CAI and BAI submode but the ai seam extremly pasive. Playing as france i have not been attacked once and im in mid 1806. The only change of territory that has happend exept for myself is that russia tock one town from ottomans. Migth it have something to do with the fakt that im using 40 unit staks? Bacuase it seams like most nations just have their armies in their capitals. Difficulty level is H/VH.

Edit: I have allso notised that in most towns the ai only has the first level of infentry recrutment building. They build up the other buildings tho. So i do not know if they will start building the infantry baracks after they have maxed outh the other ones first but it seams like somthing is of.
    Last edited by Apalm1999; April 05, 2021 at 10:14 AM.

Бран, приветствую вас! Прошу помочь в следующем вопросе.
    Я хотел скачать 2 новых карты автора мода MoE, чтобы получить новые впечатления от боев игры на новых картах, но при переходе по веб ссылке не смог этого сделать, так как на открывшемся сайте было отмечено, что такого файл не существует или он удален. Хочу вас попросить залить или разместить здесь по ссылке ваши новые карты для NTW, совместимые с MoE, если они у вас имеются.
    Заранее благодарю вас !

In my game with your mod the AI only uppgrades the infantry baracks in their capital. In other provinces they only upgrade the "admin" building

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345