Thread: Supply System and Marhathegnoz question

Default Supply System and Marhathegnoz question

Playing as Sweboz I have placed a baggage train in each army in order to help with attrition due to lack of supplies after raiding a area for a considerable amount of time. The supply system system manual says that barbarian factions will get an unspecified extra amount of turns of supply in foreign territory, however I am a seeing attrition occurring anywhere from immediately to several turns later (in a province I had raided until supplies have been exhausted). Is it listed anywhere whether a army with a baggage train needs to return to friendly territory (and for how many turns) for the "supplies" in the baggage train are resupplied and how long those supplies should last?

In other words is there anything stating how long barbarian baggage trains provide supplies to an army in foreign/enemy territory and after it runs out what must be done to replenish that baggage train?

Anyone else notice you cannot recruit the Sweboz heavy cavalry Marhathegnoz at the tier 3 cavalry barracks? Is there a reform requirement for them now? If so they should probably be grayed out until the reform hits.

Default Re: Supply System and Marhathegnoz question

I'm not sure about that particular unit, but I've noticed units being greyed out because of reforms in this mod. You also might not have the population of the class required, if you hover over the grey box it should tell you why you're not able to recruit them.

The unit itself isnt available to be recruited at all (as in it doesnt show up grayed out or not). The rank 3 stables shows it shows at as recruit-able in white and the population required I imagine would be the same as other elite units which there is plenty of. I have been taking it slow so I haven't hit Imperium IV yet... Ill see if it opens up then although in previous versions of DEI it did not require a reform.

From what I can see from the dei files, the unit doesn't seem to be assigned to any faction at all.

Ger_Noble_Riders - should be assigned to their 3 and 4 stables from what I can tell and the germanic rosters. But they are a reform unit.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Yeah Marhathegnoz is also an unit that has build and unit tables, but isn't assigned to any faction so i'm assuming that's an obselete unit?

Yes that unit is obsolete I believe.

Gotcha. The rank 3 stables still say the Marhathegnoz can be recruited for Sweboz aka they are not grayed out like the other reform units.

By the way Dresden. This is by far the most complete and awesome mod I have played for any of the total wars (and Ive been playing since the original shogun)! Ive been following this mod since you first put up the idea and your mod is the main reason I even made an account here.

Fantastic job by you and your team and thanks for the hundreds of hours of fun play!

Good to hear you are enjoying it

The unit isn't greyed out probably because it has an incorrect or changed name assigned in the name scripts, happens every now and then with all the units.