Thread: Faction Unlocker

Default Faction Unlocker

Anybody working on this? Can't really play without Dwarves or humans

Default Re: Faction Unlocker

Yes, there are people working on it. Just be aware, that once the Mortal Empires campaign releases, faction unlockers may be restricted in which factions they can allow.

Quote Originally Posted by AirPower25 View Post
    Yes, there are people working on it. Just be aware, that once the Mortal Empires campaign releases, faction unlockers may be restricted in which factions they can allow.
    This is absolutely true unfortunately. They have said that if modders do things to circumvent their DLC's, OR make mods that turn the game into another major franchise, they specifically said NO Lord of the Rings conversions, then they would lock mods from Steam Workshop, and do everything in their power to make mods not work at all. So modders have to be careful not to unlock all factions, and take away the faction unlock DLC's they will release. I know as of right now, Radious Total War mod unlocks many factions already, but only in custom battles and multiplayer I think.
    Last edited by Hassie; October 06, 2017 at 04:24 AM.

pathetic. what ever happend to them realizing this community right here, made their games sell +300% better ?

why i do wish they went back to old total war- were they were not so "Insulting to modders"