Thread: Ancient Carnosaur

Leylanee's Avatar Laetus

Default Ancient Carnosaur

I am loving the Lizard men, weird, because i don't normally like the beast races, when i started playing i thought i'd be playing HE all the time, but they get kinda boring fast, i mean not a lot of variation with them (could of course be the way i play them).

Anyway, back on topic i love the monster Dino units and would love to see ancient versions of the three feral dinos that only comes in feral so far, Feral Carnosaur, Feral Stegadon and Feral Bastiladon.

Would also kind of like to see a mod that gives the Slaan mage-priests a mount like Mazdamundi.

As for the HE am i the only one that would like to plant Tyrions butt on a dragon mount

EDIT: Yeah it is early, and i haven't had my coffee yet, so just ignore the part about the Stegadon and Bastiladons, because they obviously already have ancient version, so the only one missing is the Feral Carnosaur

Also, it would be nice to see a mod that makes Dragons last longer against ranged,to me it doesn't make sense that puny lil arrows can take down a dragon as fast as they do in game, aren't they suposed to be flying tanks?
    Last edited by Frunk; October 04, 2017 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Default Re: Ancient Carnosaur

As an Ark: Survival Evolved player, I approve of more dinosaur units. Given that in TWW1 we ended up with Empire knights being able to ride wolves into battle, I think the overall mounting code is pretty robust. Anyone up for Ork, Skeggi, and Estalian looted dinos?

Leylanee's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by SpardaSon21 View Post
    As an Ark: Survival Evolved player, I approve of more dinosaur units. Given that in TWW1 we ended up with Empire knights being able to ride wolves into battle, I think the overall mounting code is pretty robust. Anyone up for Ork, Skeggi, and Estalian looted dinos?
    Why does this make me think of that old cartoon Dino Riders? Let's get dinos for everyone

On a side note, i was thinking about a lil love for the HE too, picture this... Lothern Phoenix Guard Phoenix guards that are archers too, OP i know, but it would be a lot of fun to play with, also, the Phoenix guard looks amazing, oh an while we're at it, put Tyrion/Teclis on a Carnosaur mount

P.S: Thank you Frunk for merging my posts

TWW works via a set of animations common to a skeleton, with armor and flair pieces added over it to make a visual. Needless to say, all elves share the exact same skeleton and animations because that's easier than making individual sets for the High Elves, Dark Elves, and Wood Elves, so there's nothing stopping Tyrion from being equipped with a Dark Elf repeater crossbow on a Black Dragon if you really wanted to go that far.