Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS]

Default Re: Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS]

happy with either captain norways view or even lordpurelegacy's amendment on assassins for me

Sorry for the delay. Egypt up - https://ufile.io/x2lw

The Byzantine Emperor is dead and so are thousands of his soldiers. It's a pity that battles don't give money. pics - https://imgur.com/a/OTP3G

I'm ok with the "can't kill king and heir" rule.
    Last edited by Errichto; September 19, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

Pity yes im still upset that that army retreated there and you somehow bypassed my fort

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

lpl is away for 3 days I think..i can sub but would need the password...if lpl is still about he could either send me the password and some advice if he has any rough plans..or I can just improvise

regards

PBOB

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

cs sent

lpl will be doing the turn...as he made a reappearance..[indicates sideways and asks Lpl to take a bow..]

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I need an extension going towards midnight tomorrow most likely will notify if i cannot do it i have heavy thinking to do.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I apologize for not notifying i was not able Friday i will try my best to do it next time but it was either do my turn or spend another two hours on homework.

I have more lost battles than I had at the end of the previous turn. Someone attacked me and didn't post pics, unless it were rebels (but I don't see where it would be). I've already asked Celival and he says it wasn't him. Then who was it? Antioch?

It turns out Celival defeated my 1 unit (a scouting force). I understand forgetting or not caring about it when posting a turn (technically you have to post a pic) but I directly asked on Steam if he defeated something and he denied. That's uncool. I wasted my and cptNorway's time to find out what happened (I knew I've lost a battle and ofc. I wanted to know what battle). Now in priv Celival seems to think he didn't do anything wrong. So I'm officially saying on the forum - don't break rules and don't lie when asked about something related to you breaking rules. In particular, next time post all the battles (you can also say "that force defeated with OO" ofc.).

When i asked for an explanation on how you bypassed my fort you didnt seem to care at first untill i annoyed you to say it
    I guess your 1 unit of cav is so important i dont want to talk in public about this little unimportant irellevant stuff

So you're saying I didn't want to explain to you how I did something and this is why you don't have to obey the rules? Come on.

btw I've told you many times your fort didn't block anything and I walked two cells on the right from it, you just didn't believe that explanation
    Last edited by Errichto; September 26, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

Egypt - https://ufile.io/3isfr

killed a Jerusalem spy (https://imgur.com/a/hkYwR) and a Byz princess (chances were 95%).

EDIT: Cptnorway required it in the post below so I'm also uploading a pic for the princess: https://imgur.com/a/I7Cfy
    Last edited by Errichto; September 27, 2017 at 10:16 AM.

please post screenshot for the princess too