Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Divide et Impera 1.2.1 Hellenic Overhaul Released!

Icon4 Divide et Impera 1.2.1 Hellenic Overhaul Released!

Divide et Impera 1.2.1 Released!

--
    Download Thread --

Information and Previews:

Athens & Pontus -- Macedon & Epirus Part 1 -- Macedon & Epirus Part 2 -- Ptolemaic Kingdom -- Seleucids & Thrace

After months of work by our team and patient waiting by everyone, we have released 1.2.1 Hellenic Overhaul and 1.2 has moved from its beta phase into an official version. There are a lot of changes in the update and, obviously, in 1.2 overall as a version that we have worked on for well over a year. I want to take a moment to thank our mod team for all the hard work and perseverance in getting this version to where it is today. It was a bit risky to take an extremely popular and accomplished mod (DeI 1.1) and basically redo the grand campaign and the battle system from its foundations. Along with those sweeping changes, the addition of the population system has created an amazingly detailed and immersive experience of which we are all very proud. I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone here on TWC who has supported us throughout this beta process and helped perfect many parts of 1.2. Thanks again!

A few notes:

1. Steam will be updated to 1.2.1. Current Steam saves will not be compatible with the new version. There will be 2 new Steam parts you will need to subscribe to if you use that version.
    2. 1.2.1 in general will not be save friendly, even with current 1.2 campaigns. You can technically use previous saves but you will run into a few issues here and there so be warned.
    3. The standalone version will have both parts updated, so you will need to redownload both part 1 and 2.

This is not the final version of 1.2 but it will be our full release version at this time. We will continue working on things and have some surprises planned for the near future. These surprises will include continued smaller work on a few Hellenic factions and new work by Ritter on some of the barbarian factions that have not been updated in a long time.
    Last edited by Dresden; May 21, 2017 at 07:12 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Divide et Impera 1.2.1 Hellenic Overhaul Released!

Well this make my morning a lot better, the wait is over! Many many thanks for your hard work DEI team. You are absolute champions

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yessssssss finalyyyy

Nilte's Avatar Civis

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Thank you very much. And gz on the release

Skickat från min SM-G850F via Tapatalk

Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator

I knew it! Suddenly my steam reinstall of sniper elite 3 slowed way down, and then I saw that "workshop content" for RTW 2 was installing... Awesome, you've made my weekend and early summer! Thanks guys!!!

God Bless!

Goddamn... I was just about to shut down for the night. Whelp, time enough for sleep in the grave!

Quote Originally Posted by Stonebonez View Post
    Goddamn... I was just about to shut down for the night. Whelp, time enough for sleep in the grave!
    Lmao... i cannot even remember when was the last time I go to bed early in the night, usually, i stay up to 6-7am since my job allow me to do so... I guess its the "gamer life" lol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Bad thing is this means no sleep for me tonight ...

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

WOHOO! This week will be a week filled with fun!

Thanks so much! I was a little down and this will give me something to immerse myself in.

So, is this why my Pontus save game is weird?

If its a Steam save then yes. I have put warnings on the Steam page for 6 months and even updated the main page image with a giant red warning about this update. And I posted monthly and then regularly the past couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    If its a Steam save then yes. I have put warnings on the Steam page for 6 months and even updated the main page image with a giant red warning about this update. And I posted monthly and then regularly the past couple weeks.
    Dresden, totally offtopic but, I cannot choose wich to start first... What would you recomend between pontus, seleucid, ptolemaic and macedon?

Also, does 2tpy, reduce upkeep and english name for factions/units submods works with 1.2.1?

The submods should work but you need to get the updated ones. I dont think the names one has been updated yet.

For factions thats totally up to your preference.

Faction names have been updated, they're just not on Steam yet. You can get the standalone version here though. I'll upload that tomorrow and work on the unit names then.

Hello Dresden. Will there be a new tactic (Shield wall as I remember) included for the Roman Legionaries in these upcoming "surprises"? I remember that KAM mentioned that tactic for the Romans a few months ago..

Thanks guys. Going to play until my eyes bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Invicta753 View Post
    Hello Dresden. Will there be a new tactic (Shield wall as I remember) included for the Roman Legionaries in these upcoming "surprises"? I remember that KAM mentioned that tactic for the Romans a few months ago..
    Unfortunately the only formation the AI will really use is pike formation types and they don't really work well for Romans.

Icon6 Re: Divide et Impera 1.2.1 Hellenic Overhaul Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I'm not complaining!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast