Thread: [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests

Default Re: [Feedback] Impressions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2

Do you mean, make lost territories and battles a factor in diplomacy?

Is that even possible?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well the balance of power changes when you get less cities and units, and a history of combat is also incalculated yeah, not sure about specific details.

Greek Strategos

When you are in war with other faction during many time its difficult that you make peace with them. You get -200, -300 diplomacy points. I know that this points arent moddeable but if Dei Team can change AI or other aspects to (Made trade agreements a bit easier to get). Maybe they could use messages that show in records in faction' s pannel and it have a type of wear war.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Superviviente22 View Post
    Greek Strategos

When you are in war with other faction during many time its difficult that you make peace with them. You get -200, -300 diplomacy points. I know that this points arent moddeable but if Dei Team can change AI or other aspects to (Made trade agreements a bit easier to get). Maybe they could use messages that show in records in faction' s pannel and it have a type of wear war.
    Well I see now. I'm not sure if it's possible though so I'll need Dresden's advice on this.

Hi guys! Amazing campaing im having so far as Rome with normal/normal Hardcore submod. Its really hard to expand and i have wars in every frontier like in real life was. Just one request... we should get more diplomacy bonus when liberate a faction. Last faction i liberated just gave me 10 diplomacy bonus and they are unfriendly with me becouse im expansionist and culture aversión, but, come on, i free them!
    Last edited by Lord Damian; January 14, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Damian View Post
    Hi guys! Amazing campaing im having so far as Rome with normal/normal Hardcore submod. Its really hard to expand and i have wars in every frontier like in real life was. Just one request... we should get more diplomacy bonus when liberate a faction. Last faction i liberated just gave me 10 diplomacy bonus and they are unfriendly with me becouse im expansionist and culture aversión, but, come on, i free them!
    This is an old issue with liberated factions, indeed.
    There was a mod somewhere which gives them +100 dipl. points towards you. I'll try to locate it and let you know buddy.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; January 15, 2018 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Are you playing on normal battle difficulty?
    Just checked, I am.

Then I can't really help you :p, the Arverni have some of the best units around, especially compared to the other gallic forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Then I can't really help you :p, the Arverni have some of the best units around, especially compared to the other gallic forces.
    Pretty good looking too, though I prefer the Boii ones.

You prefer boiis huh? No judging from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    This is an old issue with liberated factions, indeed.
    There was a mod somewhere which gives them +100 dipl. points towards you. I'll try to locate it and let you know buddy.
    Any luck boddy with this mod? The negative diplimacy status is killing my immersion :S (And my survavility XD)

Thanks for help with these overpowered phalanx!
    Problem solved!

I just removed that mod from the game and everything is good now. Thanks Now I dont have to have 2:1 armies ;d

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Glad it helped
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Guys I think there is something wrong with dart slingers(Sicily AOR). They provide very high auto resolve bonus. Almost feels like cheating... But I have to admit they saved my campaign

Its definitely possible, CA really screwed up the autoresolve/power bar in patch 18 with ranged units.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Can confirm. I knew it was some random slinger unit but didn't remember which.

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

I would love an official submod with slower killrate, but morale collapsing earlier.
    Maybe as a addition to the slower combat submod.

This would also make the higher morale of Elite units more prominent.
    They should IMO not only outperform, but also outstay their more normal opponents.
    Right now, normal units stay until they‘ve lost about 50% of their strength, I‘d rather this be 15%.
    Only Elite units with exceptional morale ought to be able to take punishment up to 50%
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Yo guys. I found another problem (?)
    When I am getting an annocuement with the name of the settlement I see something different.
    For example: I got mission to conquer Sparta but the name on the screen is "Achaia". I know is quite correct but still, settlement is not Sparta.

http://uploadfile.pl/pokaz/1332219---folr.html

So now my question:
    Is it made to feel more immersive - I mean names of whole regions instead of single cities/settlements - or just a bug in my game?
    I am not angry about this but I'm just curious xd

Something's wrong with hoplites. Even the garrison militia hoplites is very tough in battle. I assaulted a Ptolemaioi settlement. I attacked 1 squad of militia hoplites with 5 squads of axemen. And hoplites stayed against my units for a very long time. Even the cavalry charge from the rear didn't put them to escape. Only when they have lost 2/3 of their numbers, they retreated. Please slightly reduce morale of hoplites. Not attack or defence, just morale.