Page 27 of 320 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627282930313233343536375277127 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Are you using a non-english version of the game?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Yes, an Italian version

Then that is why - all of our custom events, unit texts, building texts, region texts...basically thousands of entries will be missing. You either need to get a language pack from the submod section (which probably won't be updated for 1.2 if you are playing that) or switch to the english version of the game.

thank you for the help, I'll try.

Ignore this - I made a silly bug report and I don't seem to be able to actually delete my posts here...
    Last edited by KennyTheKlever; January 26, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

Has it been noted that the spy's "Poison Well" ability kills no one in the garrison?

Wonder how long they have been missing - thats weird! Thanks.

The other unit is a spear unit, or it should be.

Edit- @Heskey yes that can often happen because spy offensive abilities to hurt troops have been fairly heavily nerfed.

I'm getting a crash on startup. I don't have any other mods enabled (don't even have any other .pack files), the game works fine with no mods enabled, and I verified integrity. No dice.

Make sure you have patch 17 not patch 16 beta

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Make sure you have patch 17 not patch 16 beta
    Will you release a new update with CAI etc recently?

Playing as Lustannan

Iberian Sword Garrison units on battlefield are graphically weaponless, need the javalin/sword.

@ Dresden
    Please dont forget to look at the agent models each faction are using (esp Meroe/Takashillia/Atropatkan), ofc I know your working on more important stuff first, just dont want it forgotten

Thanks

I think Pikemen are causing crashes for me, I've had a seleucid game going for abotu 100 turns and as I start to use bronze shield pikemen, the game has a tendency to crash when i use them in battle (not autoresolve)

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

AVG producess battle crashes for some reason.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I am sorry if this bug has already been reported. I get bug that displayed me reforms reached message two turns in a row. It was my (greek tueros) reform as Massilia (probably most fun faction in 1.2 due to new units, unique city and port and of course new hoplite/pike mechanics).

Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    Edetani Arjos Epones still don't throw their javelins, either being ordered to throw or when charging.
    I have the same issue. They do seem to throw javelins while dismounted.

The Masaesyli took Syracuse and the scripted war between Rome and Carthage doesn't start. Intentional?

@Kolaris it triggers when carthage or rome take it, not others. There are only so many situations we can plan for - every campaign has differences. I guess I could look into adding that as a trigger but honestly it would be a bit sloppy since you could never tell if they were still carthage clients.

@HuoShan you are welcome ot use the CAI pack I posted until we update the mod

Hello! I've encountered strange bug where I can't select new traditions for legions. When I mouse over the plus card, game suddenly crashes (Rome II has stopped working). Whats strange I was able to select additional tradition before (Legio III - after yet another level-up bug also appeared, I just levelled up those first traditions. After that I couldnt select tradition on any other of the legions).
    Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/QSoNc

Are you using any other mods?