Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: [Farewell]True Legions for True Romans / Obsolete

Default Re: [Submod]True Legions for True Romans / Augustan & Polybian Update

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    think he meant that he wants to see all of the new assets through all the reforms, rather than picking it up at a later time.
    Try the Custom Battles Expanded submod.

Has the new version been released yet? I'm a little confused.

Huge fan of this submod.

Not yet. We are all hyped waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Not yet. We are all hyped waiting.

Got it. Thx guys. Can't wait.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Goatse_Mare View Post
    Got it. Thx guys. Can't wait.
    It will be surely worth the wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    It will be surely worth the wait...
    It probably would have been out this weekend but unfortunately the boss man (LL) got swamped at work. This week (probably early this week) should be the week.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Are you ready for 2.0? This Samnite sure is!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

I need to change my underpants, now imagine what's gonna happen once the full update hits^^
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

yummy

I see Kaziel's shield in the distance. "Can't wait" just got to a whole new level of torment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    I see Kaziel's shield in the distance. "Can't wait" just got to a whole new level of torment!!!
    There may or may not be another new thing in there too .

Damn yes! holy moly ! when????

I want my historically accurate unit reskins, and I want them NOW!

Very soon my friends...(for real this time lol)

Salve friends, citizens, Romans!

Update and fine tuning is done. (check) Preview is done. (check) and Falco is prepping the action shots. Last two weeks was extremely busy for me due to scheduled projects of mine and that was the sole reason of delay.

I think we can release the mod within two days at most!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post

Update and fine tuning is done. (check) Preview is done. (check) and Falco is prepping the action shots. Last two weeks was extremely busy for me due to scheduled projects of mine and that was the sole reason of delay.

Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post

fab!! Can't wait

Good news it's going to be here so soon, I almost booked a flight to Istanbul to come get it myself