Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod screenshots

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod screenshots

Another awesome mod. Question: Why did you choose this particular period and setting?

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Baltar
    Another awesome mod. Question: Why did you choose this particular period and setting?
    It is the most important historical period of Central and Eastern Europe... it saw the demise of the huge Polish kingdom and the reise to supremacy of Russia.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Håb

Beautiful cannon!
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck

Civitate

Those Tatars and the Musketeer are beautiful! Are those the only units done so far?
    Under patronage of: Wilpuri

Seth's Avatar Libertus

KingOfTheIsles,
    Nope. We have some other units finished.

I was very interested in this mod so I searched for more info on google and found this forum with alot of screenshots (if you guys don't mind it that I link to another TW forum ) http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...t=46577&page=1

EDIT: and lots more on their own site
    http://totalwar.iatp.org.ua/gallery/...s.php?album=15

EDIT2: Do you have a release date ? :original:
    Really awesome skins ! My favorite are the swiss armoured pikemen!
    Last edited by tino; June 01, 2006 at 12:47 PM.

Seth's Avatar Libertus

Yes, we have our thread there.

wow those are some awesome skins! awesome to the max!

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

Yeah, they are amazing...

K.K

SIBLESZ·CRANDAR·SIMETRICAL​·DARTH VADER·KAWEH·RAVEN DARKWING·KALOS
    · PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ·

Seth's Avatar Libertus

tino,
    we don't. Or should I say "we don't know". The project is being developed in our free time, which we always don't have much, so... But we hope the work will be done by this year's autumn/summer.

Isnogood's Avatar Miles

Incredible skins and just as I began to resign any hopes to play a mod in this era before the release of MTW2...

Keep it up guys.

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

After seeing the Screen shot's you guys really shold post more here, if A work like that you'll develop a fan base in no time.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

But where are the polish hussars?

I think we can all agree, very nice stuff, lovely...
    [Massive Sig Here]

cegorach's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by filonio
    But where are the polish hussars?
    Polish roster has over 40 units including two types of Husaria.
    Enemy of 'illiberal democracies', member of the B.A.L.T.S.
    VISIT Pike and Musket forums VISIT the amazing site about PLC
    under the patronage of the mighty ASTERIX

BMV's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix
    It is the most important historical period of Central and Eastern Europe... it saw the demise of the huge Polish kingdom and the reise to supremacy of Russia.
    you mean Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth right ? eny way i'm glad that Lithuania wasn't ignored will be waiting for the mod.

amazing work, these skins rock:original:

cegorach's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by BMV
    you mean Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth right ? eny way i'm glad that Lithuania wasn't ignored will be waiting for the mod.

There are two Lithuanian local units and originally there was a separate Lithuanian faction - Radziwills ( the family idea was used for Poland-Lithuania with Sejm as Senate and Zamoyscy, Radziwillowie and Wisniowieccy as main factions), but in BI it is not possible because there would be a war between Crown and Lithuania - unrealistic and stupid, so there is only one faction now.:original:
    Enemy of 'illiberal democracies', member of the B.A.L.T.S.
    VISIT Pike and Musket forums VISIT the amazing site about PLC
    under the patronage of the mighty ASTERIX

Fantastic units is tehre also Wallachia as a faction?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast