Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Default Re: ERE units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiTroll View Post
    ok, and so do you work on the Seljuk Lancers ?
    Yes

The second release - Seljuk of Rum - to be done today.

. Sneak peek into the third release - Ayyubid Sultanate

they look great,they are more armored then the vanilla ayyubids,egypts,arabs

looking good! thx for the update!

Default Re: Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Second release

Make sure to download the first release first.

Default Re: Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Excellent work Dolen!
    But this makes me sad:
    10:26:45.966 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_units/generals/turks_general_rum_lod0.mesh,,not found
    10:26:45.966 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_units/generals/turks_general_rum_lod0.mesh,,not found
    10:26:45.966 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_units/generals/turks_general_rum_lod0.mesh is missing
    10:26:46.382 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gercog View Post
    Excellent work Dolen!
    But this makes me sad:
    10:26:45.966 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_units/generals/turks_general_rum_lod0.mesh,,not found
    10:26:45.966 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_units/generals/turks_general_rum_lod0.mesh,,not found
    10:26:45.966 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_units/generals/turks_general_rum_lod0.mesh is missing
    10:26:46.382 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Thanks for reporting.
    I have uploaded a patch for it, so please see if this solves the issue.

Thanks for the quick response. but now this:
    13:07:14.183 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms2.4/data/unit_models/mounts/horse_new/turkish_heavy_mount_lod0.mesh
    13:07:14.183 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/mounts/horse_new/turkish_heavy_mount_lod0.mesh,,not found
    13:07:14.183 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/mounts/horse_new/turkish_heavy_mount_lod0.mesh,,not found
    13:07:14.183 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/mounts/horse_new/turkish_heavy_mount_lod0.mesh is missing
    13:07:14.358 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

And this:
    14:37:07.397 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms2.4/data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_cavalry_archer_lod0.mesh
    14:37:07.397 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_cavalry_archer_lod0.mesh,,not found
    14:37:07.397 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_cavalry_archer_lod0.mesh,,not found
    14:37:07.397 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_cavalry_archer_lod0.mesh is missing
    14:37:07.581 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Last edited by Gercog; October 18, 2017 at 06:40 AM.

Your Modeldb is not right, different units like turkoman_heavy_archer_cavalry_regular_bow have a different name in your unit_model folder

sorry for my bad english

And this:
    22:52:09.618 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms2.4/data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_diff.texture
    22:52:09.618 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_diff.texture,,not found
    22:52:09.618 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_diff.texture,,not found
    22:52:09.618 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_diff.texture is missing
    22:52:09.618 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms2.4/data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_norm.texture
    22:52:09.619 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_norm.texture,,not found
    22:52:09.619 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_norm.texture,,not found
    22:52:09.619 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/turks/textures/medium_turkoman_norm.texture is missing
    22:52:09.619 [system.io] [info] exists: missing

I think you should re-check your archive one more time

I think different models and textures are missing
    As Gercog said ; You should re-check your archive��

I apologize for the trouble, and appreciate your help to report issues.

I did perform a test, but it seems I failed to notice the fact that a mod can read files from another mod, which led the issue to go unnoticed on my part.
    I have uploaded another patch, so please see if this fixes it.

Another missing model(( And I think it's not the last. You really need check your archive one more time bro
    08:43:30.752 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms2.4/data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_infantry_lod0.mesh
    08:43:30.752 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_infantry_lod0.mesh,,not found
    08:43:30.752 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_infantry_lod0.mesh,,not found
    08:43:30.752 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/turks/heavy_turkoman_infantry_lod0.mesh is missing
    08:43:31.178 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Maybe this is last missing model, because when I did not choose this unit in custom battle the battle is started.
    And just a little bug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

P.S. The units are excellent, Bravo!
    Last edited by Gercog; October 19, 2017 at 02:25 AM.

Patch uploaded.
    Thank you Grecog for your help.
    I hope this fixes it.

i've downloaded the patches and no problems, the game work well !

thanks for your work Dolen

Yes, now everything works without problems

Marble Emperor's Avatar Tiro

Incredible work dolen, you've really outdone yourself!

thank you for this great update!

Wow... Not much to say. Great work, i like quality of textures so much. Great job man. If you just added one or two more helmets variations to royal ghulams, it would be perfect. I know you want them to look more elite, and uniformed, but uniforming is just not part of medieval world. But it is your decision.

Will you stick to your plan of reworking ghaznavids, kwarazmians, ghurids and oman as well? I am particullary interested in those factions.

And btw, your units are very popular on russian forums. Really looking forward to ayubids.
    Are ayubid cavalry that u showed as mamluks or tawashi?

Hi Dolen, do you want to rework the KOJ army ?