Thread: Naval and Land Tactics video from a campaign - Rebellion of Mytilene

Default Naval and Land Tactics video from a campaign - Rebellion of Mytilene

Hey guyz, I was recording something like episodes of a campaign with Athens, unfortunately i jugded that it was a fail, so I only though to upload a video like that so you may see some stuff and how they work.

Game Difficulty Legendary , Battle Diff Very Hard

So if you wanna know how to quell rebellion in Mytilene thats your vid.

Sorry for the bad sound and graphics and lags.. The point is not to enjoy the view.
    Last edited by Phalangitis; April 15, 2016 at 01:26 AM.

Default Re: Naval and Land Tactics video from a campaign - Rebellion of Mytilene

So a bronze ram will solve all of our problems
    Very nice video John!!

Default Re: Naval and Land Tactics video from a campaign - Rebellion of Mytilene

Nice video! I'm my game I always ram everyone. I dislike the naval battles in Rome 2 ships are like toys in size...meh

I quite enjoy them.. The maneuvers in order to get a good ramming position, the chance to completely destroy the enemy by sinking their ships, when epibatai board the enemy's decks, travels me to the age of Phormion and Chabrias(Accidently both Athenians )..

Thanks for the video. I've been looking forward to it. I've been wondering how to get the ships to ram again after the first impact; now I know: click the mouse multiple times.

(can't rep you again because I have to spread the love around a bit).

Max Phormion is my favourite

Theramines i hope i helped you a bit mate im re recording my campaign so i might put some more vids