Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RELEASED!!

Default RELEASED!!

After one year of development and hard work the time has come to let Hellenika open its sails to steam. It is a big moment for all of us and rest assured that we gave all our knowledge and all our hearts on this project.
    I hope Hellenika to be able to give you some nice times and memories..
    Cheers.

Default Re: RELEASED!!

Currently available on stea but in a few hours i will provide also an off steam download link here in TWC.
    Last edited by Phalangitis; April 01, 2016 at 10:30 AM.

YES! gonna read that manual up and down now

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Congrats. to all of you guys...
    Your hard work will surely be much appreciated.

Cheers

Autaritus's Avatar Libertus

I am downloading it right now, as excited as a teenager full of hormones before his first date haha. Thanks to the whole team, this weekend's going to be veery long

Read the manual Is the main advise guys! hope you all enjoy and please anything out of the manual don't hesitate on reporting

Thank you guys so very much for this mod

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Great your sure this isnt an April Fools Joke lool

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

Whenever I don't know the best way to do something, whether its UI, or campaign, or mechanics, I look at Hellenika; and then I know the answer.

Great job on the release, all the best

Quote Originally Posted by Dontfearme22 View Post
    Whenever I don't know the best way to do something, whether its UI, or campaign, or mechanics, I look at Hellenika; and then I know the answer.

Great job on the release, all the best
    We thank you all guys!

But Dontfearme your post touch my heart , and im sure the heart of our teamembers!

I'm liking the hoplite mechanics so far the only I do not like is the Cavalry's morale is a bit on the low side. however i've only played 1 game

I was troubled on cavalry many times during balancing phase but we decided to have it nerfed since in this time frame was mainly to chase off skirmishers or other cavaly units. Even in Sicilly that the cavalry played a prominent role it played it reducing the morale of hoplites and not having direct casualties on them. The same happened to Dillion. So we mimic this. The presence of cavaly has an impact to enemie's morale (if beeing in a threatening position) but does not do much attacking other units except skirmishers..

That's what i noticed they had a great effect on the morale of the spear throwers, Great i like the historical context to it, Cavalry wouldn't be suicidal in combat just like the roman equites. Also if i purchase building upgrades before selecting the edict that reduces building cost will this still reduce it i mean in the same turn. Or do i have to have the edict going for a whole turn before I purchase buildings?
    Last edited by Malarkey95; April 02, 2016 at 01:39 AM.

when you select an edict it gets activated nex turn and staying on until deactivated . so as long is active you get to receive the specific bonuses. I will get to you other questions a bit later cause I am at work for a little more still. please post any other questions in the correct threads. nothing bad happened in posting here but in appropriate threads questions are easily tracked and answered. cheers

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Congratulations! Now I can finally play for my first Wrath of Sparta campaign!

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Congratulations!

Thanks guys and you too Litharion.As i stated also in the credits thread you had contibuted for this mod both directly and indirectly. Cheers

OMG OMG!!!!!!
    It has been released!!! IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!
    Now my life will be destoyed!!!!!

Mine was destroyed this last year of deveoplment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast