Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: RodG 1.6 - Easy and painfree Installation

Default Re: RodG 1.6 - Easy and painfree Installation

hi i cant start the game

i follow this vidéo =======> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCSYo7gE_s

but i cant start it

he show this message =======> ERROR: Cannot find the M2TW executable.You probably installed RodG16 into the wrong folder.

plz help me

guys i have this in cmd when i lanch

ERROR: Cannot find the M2TW executable.
    You probably installed RodG16 into the wrong folder.

plz help me

i have this in cmd when i lanche the game

plz help me

Can someone please seed the torrent? Or change the tracker?

openbittorrent.com: Error: No such host is known <- is what my torrent program is giving me.

Or upload the files to somewhere?

I tried to just apply the 1.6 patch for CoW to 1.5 RoDG then apply the patches found on this thread. Suffice to say it didnt work. It worked after playing around with the configuration.cfg. There is no error message or error logs. I do have this screenshot of the main screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=671710018

Quote Originally Posted by EnkillEridos View Post
    Can someone please seed the torrent? Or change the tracker?

openbittorrent.com: Error: No such host is known <- is what my torrent program is giving me.

Or upload the files to somewhere?

I tried to just apply the 1.6 patch for CoW to 1.5 RoDG then apply the patches found on this thread. Suffice to say it didnt work. It worked after playing around with the configuration.cfg. There is no error message or error logs. I do have this screenshot of the main screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=671710018
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/zw....system.log.7z here is my error log as it did save one when I took that screenshot. But I think it has more to do with me doing what is described above as opposed to downloading files that I can't download.

Disregard my last posts. I dont use uTorrent as it hogs up all my bandwidth, I use deluge a client that allow me to control more of how much bandwidth the client takes as I enjoy being able to do things online while seeding.

It seems though that the tracker rejects all non bittorrent clients. Which is unfair to those that refuse to use that particular companies torrent clients.

I have been getting crashes about once in 2 hours normally. So I basically restart the game after every battle and it is OK. But recently I am getting a crash during a battle, and I can't complete the battle even after a restart. The battle is a siege where I am Sylvania (defending in Castle Drakenhof) and enemies are Reikland and 2 other factions. It is a night battle with rain. Error log attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by hichem1600 View Post
    guys i have this in cmd when i lanch

plz help me
    I got that message when i launch the .exe as admin, just do not launch it as admin is you are going that and it should work

Thanks Gig, so far I'm able to play with a manageable number of crashes. Maybe crashes after every other battle. I am however baffled by a sudden draw on my treasury after each turn. I'm playin as Reikland and every time I hit the end turn button around 9k gold is deducted. No idea by this is happening...
    any ideas?

Hello, iam new to this mod and iam fascinated by it, yet i cannot get it to work. i keep crashing on the load screen, i previously had the windowed game issue and sort of fixed it with suggested changes to the cfg file. Then i crashed when i tried to play as slaanesh faction and it told me that my user interface was frozen before crashing. after that i tried to launch the game and it doesn't work at all now. The opening movie works fine, and then if i skip it or it finishes, the game crashes. please help... Perhaps i installed the mod incorrectly? i did follow all the steps in order.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkcr0h62br...m.log.txt?dl=0

Perfect time to play this Mod but no one is seeding. I tried utorrent and qbittorrent.
    Alternative download links?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanu View Post
    Perfect time to play this Mod but no one is seeding. I tried utorrent and qbittorrent.
    Alternative download links?
    It's all about the client you use. For some reason it's kinda tricky, but I got it to work just fine using the vuze client. It took a little while to track all the seeds, but downloaded in under an hour.

Foederatus

Must say, very big kudos to you Gigantus for this amazing work! Save for the many crashes here and there, been a lot of fun. Should be noted that I found that disabling auto save REALLY helps reducing campaign crashing and corrupting, now crashes are fairly uncommon.

Yes, disabling auto save always helped avoiding many crashes since the Rome TW time & I never play Medieval with auto save on.

Foederatus

Something so helpful sounding, yet causes so many problems.

Hi all, long time player, but fortunately I usually manage to solve problems by reading as opposed to writing; not this time! My hopes of going back to 1.5.1 after some initial struggles were dashed when I managed to get Kislev campaign up and running: amazing! No empire campaigns will make it past the whole 'frozen UI' screen without Sigma CTD
    Kislev however has been working fine, until an end of turn crash during Karaz Ankor turn. First time round I fought a siege against Orc rebels and won, CTD when I returned to campaign map. I thought, "ok, I'll autoresolve" and it crashed during Dwarf turn. Lastly I thought "ok, i'll just lift the siege" and still CTD during Dwarf turn.
    I hope I have attached the log correctly!
    Also, just read that autosave may be a source of contention. Quick noob question: where do i turn it off?!?

Hello Gigantus,
    I am facing a crash on startup after few seconds of loading with "Sigma preserve us" pop-up. I am running a fresh, most recent steam installation on Windows 7 64bit and complied with installation steps in this thread to the letter. 3 parts of installation, 2 patches, then 2 fixes.
    Running desktop shortcut as admin, I am getting 325 missing files as errors as per attached log. Tried re-doing the installation 5 times now. The sheer number of missing entities is overwhelming.
    Please help as this mod is simply too good to miss! Thank you ever so much.
    Best regards,
    Phil.

Hey everyone ! Is the torrent for Gigantus' version down ? The download just doesn't seem to start !

I tried getting the mod from the russian site but i can't get it to work so i want to try out this way of getting to play this awsome mod !
    Big thanks to Gigantus for his efforts and his help !!

Icon14 Re: RodG 1.6 - Easy and painfree Installation

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip S View Post
    Hello Gigantus,I am facing a crash on startup after few seconds of loading with "Sigma preserve us" pop-up. I am running a fresh, most recent steam installation on Windows 7 64bit and complied with installation steps in this thread to the letter. 3 parts of installation, 2 patches, then 2 fixes. Running desktop shortcut as admin, I am getting 325 missing files as errors as per attached log. Tried re-doing the installation 5 times now. The sheer number of missing entities is overwhelming. Please help as this mod is simply too good to miss! Thank you ever so much. Best regards, Phil.
    Same set up & issue. (Win 7 64bit fresh steam install..and I've retried the process about a dozen times now..with clean installs)(Only difference is I can't run as admin..which seems to be an irrelevant common issue.)My log is identical. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypompy View Post
    Hey everyone ! Is the torrent for Gigantus' version down ? The download just doesn't seem to start !

I tried getting the mod from the russian site but i can't get it to work so i want to try out this way of getting to play this awsome mod !
    Big thanks to Gigantus for his efforts and his help !!
    Should be fine. I downloaded from the torrent less than one week ago. (Using Utorrent)
    That russian site throttles the DL and prevents multiple DLs...I wouldn't waste my time with it.