Thread: Saved Game

Default Saved Game

Hi all.Yesterday ı install this mod and enter the game.but grand campaign not working.I try everything but not working..I need save game in lord early campaing.Pls help

Default Re: Saved Game

Hi lolo121,

Could you be a little more specific...

Did you also install the patch 4.6?
    Have you placed the 'user.empire_script' from early campaign file in to the scripts folder?

confirm this steps and report,

good luck,

Yes i install 4.6 patch and placed user script.I can enter custom battle etc. everything is fine.but ı click grand campaign and my game crash.

I install patch 4.6 and placed the script.ı can enter the custom battle etc everyting is fine.but ı click grand campaign and my game crash..ı try everything but does not work

Hi,

So lets go on triage mod:

Did you played any previous versions of Imperial Destroyer?
    Are you sure you aren't using the Late Campaign 'user.empire_script'?
    How did you extract the mod files? the proper way is to select all the .rar files then right click on the first and extract them ( for base mod and next to the patch)

report any problem, good luck;

I played 4.0 version and ı have same problem.
    Yeah ım sure ı use early campaign script.
    I put together all files and extract just first rar files

lolo123,

Did you installed over a clean vanilla empire game?
    Lets try another thing, go to start > search bar! and type %appdata% , follow ' the creative assembly ' and delete the ' empire ' folder ' ( this will delete your save games, the replays and other things). Lanche the game and it should CTD, it's normal.
    now paste the 'user.empire_script' into the script folder ( YES again, I know this is becoming a pain). Launch the game, ande very thing should be normal.

try this and report, good luck;

Well ı have darthmod but i uninstall and clean game .
    I try it but does not working
    I trying to vanilla starpoes in the mod.grand campaing open,ı select faction.when ı click start,game crash.
    I enter de vanilla campaing and take a save game.Then ı install mod again and ı enter the save game.campaing opening and everything is fine.but i cant play because campaing always turn.ı mean ai play but i cant play.
    I think something wrong in starpoes.because game working but ı click grand campaign and game crash.

oh god ı make it . ı enter user script and delete mod Lord_CP.pack; and enter the game.grand campaing opening and ı play it now

Domesticus

Sounds strange, report any problems Maybe you had a double listing of something though