Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: TES Newbloods I - Finished

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: TES Newbloods I

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I think its time to declare a winner. What do you guys think?

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

He was declared the moment he proved he doesn't has a shred of honor.

But can't say this wasn't a good HS, it was nice playing with you guys, however, there's always an exception

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

You wanted me to join you in a sneak attack on my other ally...either way I would have lost honor as you say

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Yes, but lying in the face, that is something else, damn. The thing is, I've kind of liked you, smart, tactician, hell, you were even RPing in messages . All the promises, the Orsinium coalition terms, this invasion, and all, none was there to stand until end... trying to stay true to your allies is somewhat a bad idea sometimes.

And to be honest, I, the fool I am, forgot about the catapults xD. Could've competed with you if I had them, but never thought of it.

There you have it, truth is, I'm angry, my "codex of morality" made me gamble the hard way of victory for you and made me destroy my troops, and leave the rest of my land armless for you.

Nevermind, we learn from our mistakes, hopefully next time I'll see through the new deception.

This HS was really a great time, while it lasted.

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

We could post the RP peace treaty, that would be interesting, I'm the one doing it, if we get the premission, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Urke View Post
    We could post the RP peace treaty, that would be interesting, I'm the one doing it, if we get the premission, ok?
    Waddya mean permission? just do it.

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Than here we go!

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Wars for Hammerfell (427-435)

After almost a decade of constant warring, suffering and pain, the leaders of all surviving nations have agreed on peace. No more blood needs to be spilled in this endless conflict over land and glory, since, for the most, it only bringed sadness.

The battles were fought in towns, on bridges, on the fields, in the rivers, on the seas, on the edges of cliffs, on the brinks of exhaustion... but no more battles shall be fought. Glory to those who have died will be given by those that survived the ferocities of the war.

War of Forebears coalition
    It all began with the war of Forebears coalition, the war that had for the cause to destroy the Redguard clan once and forever... it succeded, once the last family member of the ruling dynasty was killed, and all the land divided, there was nothing left of them, just ashes and a few settlements that refused the ruling goverment. The attackers raced to conquer them. The city that lasted longest was Skaven, but it too fell, after the longest siege in the war.

Wayrestians took the north, Daggerfelli took the west, Crowned Redguards took the south and the Nords took the east.

Crusade for High Rock

Kings of Wayrest and Skyrim agreed that the orcs are a threat that had to be eradicated from Tamriel. Starting in High Rock was a reasonable choice. It only extended the planned Nord invasion and cleared the Wayresti of a northern threat.

The orcs resisted valiantly, they won few of the battles, they were the ones winning in the first place... but it proved that the defeat was inevitable. All the forces of two kingdoms were soon roaming the lands of the orcs, while the resistance was crumbling. Eventually, the orcs were defeated, and even now, they are still suffering underthe foot of Wayrest. The crusade was a success.

Daggerfall - Crowned war
    It was a conflict like no other, a war that lasted until the very last bells of peace were ringing. A bloody one, but, so to say, won by Daggerfall. At the greatest extent, the Daggerfelli army reached Taneth. A legend of king Gothryd the Scarred will emerge, as the forts and castles were falling.

Redguards will remember this defeat a long time, longer than it will be predicted, as for, even now, at the times of peace, the Breton settlers in Hammerfell are under constant verbal threats, and street fights are not a vary uncommon matter in new Daggerfelli land.

Nord invasion of Daggerfall
    A greatest defeat for then the richest nation in the region. The force of around 4000 men was waited for in Camlorn, not just by the Daggerfelli defenders, but even by their allies, the Wayrestians. The Nord force under fearsome king Ragnar crumbled under walls of Camlorn, as the Wayrest army striked from the back...

Wayrest - Skyrim war
    With the death of king Ragnar and the destruction of invading forces, the conquered lands of the Nords were left naked for the Wayrestian armies to pillage... and a pillage it was. In record time, all the lands Nords conquered in the pst years were lost, all except Elinhir, the standing city. The advance of the Wayresti was unstoppable.

Wayrest - Crowned war
    A war that lasted not a year, the Crowned were mindshifted when they saw the great Wayrest army that already destroyed their garrison in one castle... They were not eager to fight. They threw their swords before the Wayrest king and thus swore the alligance to him.

Wayrest - Daggerfelli punitive war
    Eventually, the relations between the two allies were mostly boiling, as Daggerfelli advanced into land of Crowned, now a vassal of Wayrest. The aggresions were commited from the side of Wayrest, conquering and liberating the cities in Hammerfell. After the fall of Camlorn, a peace conference was called for.

The Peace

And so, the Nords were left with that little gains of theirs, the city of Elinhir. Their invasion can be called a disaster, since more than 10000 Nordic souls fell in the two kingdoms.

Crowned were reduced their land, and now swear alligance to the king of Wayrest, but it is a Redguard blood, a blood that boils quickly and even burns sometimes... it just needs a match.

The orcs were the people that lost the most, their homes, their land and even their lives...

Dggerfelli were forced to give up Camlorn and some more lands in Hammerfell, but were able to keep some portions of the lands they previously conquered.

And finally, the faction that got the most, Wayrest, took large parts of Hammerfell and High Rock, forming the force unseen by history of the regions... they created some client states in the cities they liberated, since they knew giving them back to the Crowned was a bad idea, and making them part of their kingdom would cause anarchy.

This is how the war reshaped the land:

And so, as the great war was ended, life continued as normal, farming, cattling, forging, mining... mourning... never to forget the suffering the war bringed...

-Priest Alvor, written in the light of the Nine Divines

Well, that was Great Urke, good job man. And also good job to Kolu2210, that is an impressive amount of land. Good hot-seat all.

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Thanks man

Am I the only guy looking for a rematch?

Well the Orcs are frickin pissed, but well be taking that out in the Great War.

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Great RP! Would only add that Daggerfall was the aggressors haha sieging a town of mine.

Was definitely a fun and exciting game!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Ok, I call this HS ended.

Kolu2210 is clear winner!Congratulations.

He will be rewarded with signature and 10 reputation asap.

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

I was only here for a few turns but it was certainly fun. Good game indeed.