Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Fixes] Carnage752's Balancing and Fixes for The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.2

Default [Fixes] Carnage752's Balancing and Fixes for The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.2

This is a balancing submod for The Elder Scrolls: Total War. All credit for any assets in the submod goes to the ESTW team.

First off, I wouldn't really call this a submod. This is my idea of a large scale fix for The Elder Scrolls: Total War, which while a very well done mod, especially in respect to artwork, modeling, and design, is really poorly balanced in the practice of playing the game, especially the campaign. I didn't like how recruiting was not standardized and honestly poorly done between factions (Morrowind factions can only train units in Morrowind, Aldmeri hires troops everywhere, High Rock factions recruitment is confined, etc.), the unit statistics were off (Skirmishers had no armor values, shieldless units with shield values, Daedra faction is extremely overpowered without reason, etc.), and lots of text errors (such as the boats), and that's not including the broken english on the translations, though seeing how the team is Russian that is forgivable.

Eventually my personal tweaking to the mod focused on these aspects:

-Unit recruitment for factions being alot more standardized and widespread. Most units of every faction is recruitable everywhere following a conversion of region religion - a recruitment idea taken from Third Age: Total War and Brittania: Total War's culture system - with the exception of specific units, mostly elites, who are recruitable only from specific AoRs or regions. Units that couldn't be recruited before for whatever reason are now recruitable. Castles function as the barracks of the Castle type settlement, making conquered castles easy to recruit units from with little monetary investment. Home AoRs such as Morrowind for Morrowind Factions and Hammerfell for Hammerfell factions allow those factions to recruit many of their units without building barracks in their towns, and lower level castles can recruit higher tier units in home AoRs than in foreign AoRs. This should make taking homelands from enemy factions tough, as they have the home field advantage of being able to easily produce their elite units.

-Unit balancing for all units: Armour upgrades have been standardized and given logical progressions for all units, unit armor values are tweaked to either balance with other units or otherwise just to add armor values where there was none, such as with many javelin units, attack values are balanced, with armor piercing attributes much less liberally granted to units, all units are granted free-upkeep status, and costs for units are adjusted to balance with other similar units. DAEDRA UNITS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY NERFED!!! Their elites can still trash your elites, but their normal units such as Caitiffs and Mythic Dawn won't trash your elites, and with the right tactics you can beat a stack of Daedra with a stack of your own forces. They still have no cavalry, which is a significant weakness.

-Adding in functionality to villages. The first level of religious building and barracks can now be built in villages to nullify the high levels of unrest from religious unrest, as well recruit basic town guard units with an added recruitment slot. Dagoth Ur ash pits now adds one recruitment slot - ash villages are no longer useless! You still can't upgrade settlements, but I left this in as a design choice of the mod creators. Plus custom settlements would likely break if upgraded. I don't know. Side note: Argonians can build temples now. They couldn't before, for whatever reason.

-To a small degree, adding in text or correcting text pathing errors. The most obvious error you will see corrected is with ships, while they will have Medieval 2 descriptions, atleast they will no longer be unlocalised placement texts anymore.

-General Faction Balancing: All factions received massive king's purse incomes, especially the AI. No longer. The highest king's purse for any faction is now the Empire's 4000, 6000 if played by an AI. The massive deficits caused by this were rectified by making all units free upkeep in Cities (which should have been done in the first place) and by reducing the amount of units each faction started with at the start of the campaign. All factions start with a profitable income, some more than others. Expand fast. AI factions still get boosts to King's Purse to balance with the Campaign AI being mediocre.

That being said, these fixes will still have their own shortcomings. I don't know what direction to take to balance mages. I haven't actually played far enough for The Hordes of Oblivion event to start, so I can't see my changes in practice. Some factions are lacking in units, such as House Haalu and Orsinium. There are still some flavor text issues. But in my opinion, the mod is a LOT better off now.

These fixes will overwrite these files:
    data/export_descr_unit
    data/export_descr_buildings
    data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script
    data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat
    data/text/export_buildings
    data/text/export_units

AND MANY OTHER FILES I HAVEN'T KEPT TRACK I'M SORRY

These fixes will add to these folders:
    data/ui/unit/"adds various pictures"
    data/ui/unit_info/"adds various pictures"

If any files overwritten have been modifed by other submods, or you simply wish to backup your vanilla files, BACKUP THESE FILES!!!!

Feedback is appreciated, but my response is not guaranteed. I am not a professional modding team. I'm one lone amateur who wanted to make his game more fun to play who decided to share his changes. I'm on a hard College Student schedule. Updates to these fixes are not guaranteed. If you don't like them, then don't download them. I am 99% sure that any bugs that you encounter will not be caused by these fixes, but by the base mod and any other modifications.

TO INSTALL:

First download the 1st patch "Export of My ESTW Fixes.rar"

Export data folder to your main Elder Scrolls Mod Directory. It will ask to merge and overwrite. Overwrite.

Download Update 1.

Export data folder to your main Elder Scrolls Mod Directory. It will ask to merge and overwrite. Overwrite.

Download Update 2 (This is the linked update due to large size.)
    -To do so, go to link, accept terms and services, give an email and you will receive a download link.
    Export contents of "Export of My ESTW Fixed 3.rar" (I misnamed it because I'm stupid, this is update 2 technically) INTO YOUR DATA DIRECTORY, NOT MAIN MOD DIRECTORY. Overwrite.

Download Update 3
    -Same link procedures as above.
    Play.

Let me know if the linked update is troublesome in any way.

MOST CHANGES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH SAVE GAMES, BUT NOT ALL. START A NEW GAME FOR BEST PERFORMANCE OF THESE FIXES.

LINK TO UPDATE 2: www.filehosting.org/file/details/515077/Export%20of%20my%20ESTW%20Fixed%203.rar

LINK TO UPDATE 3: http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...Update%203.rar

Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Carnage752; October 23, 2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Adding content.

Default Re: Carnage752's Balancing and Fixes for The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.2

My next considered alteration will be with archers. They seem to be profoundly weak once you remove AP from "elite" units. Ranged damage will be buffed across the board.

Default Re: Carnage752's Balancing and Fixes for The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.2

Thanks so much, I'm installing it rn.

As for the mages I would suggest to just make them way more rare. I wouldn't nerf their stats as they surely are expensive, but I would make the mage guild halls a lot more expensive and make the most elite of mages only available eveery 25 turn or so.
    Looking forward to hear your thoughts

Archers have been buffed. I can't seem to edit my main post without 25 posts, so the next "update" will come once I am able to edit. My newest issue is with AI House Dagoth. They don't seem to be able to expand past Ghost Gate. It either has something to do with A: The Ghost Gate settlement prevents pathing for Dagoth armies or B: The fact that Ghost Gate is like a region "island" of sorts, where the areas on both sides of Ghost Gate are the same region, which may create some sort of issue as the AI tries to path around Ghost Gate through it's own territory with no success. Both are theories, but seeing how Third Age Total War blocker settlements seem to not have this problem due to having their own, linking regions, I'm inclined to believe it is problem B. I have never modified a campaign map before, so we will see if I can fix it, but if I can, I will.

As for the mages I would suggest to just make them way more rare. I wouldn't nerf their stats as they surely are expensive, but I would make the mage guild halls a lot more expensive and make the most elite of mages only available eveery 25 turn or so.
    Looking forward to hear your thoughts
    The way I've balanced them so far is by restricting most mage recruitment to specific AoRs, with one exception (Telvanni Spellwrights). They are also very cost prohibitive. However, I look to balance them more statistic wise, not training wise. They already taken ten turns to regenerate spawn pools, with few exceptions.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I really like your work. I did similar few months ago, but less large. It was just recruiting (also based on religion, freeupkeep and so on) so if you are interested, here are links: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aa..._buildings.txt and http://www.mediafire.com/download/sj...descr_unit.txt

And i also think that problem with Dagoth is B.

I would like to offer you my help, i can edit most of text files. I also have few ideas what could be improved so if you are interested, contact me

Thank you very much for your work. So will you post the fix for archers and mages too or will you wait until you took a look at the Dagoth AI?

So I looked up how to modify the campaign map, modified the Ghost Gate region to encompass all Ashlands territory south of the Ghose Gate settlement and tested. AI House Dagoth seems to properly recognize Ghost Gate as a blocker settlement. If it does not own it, it builds up then attempts to take it. If it has it, it now shuttles troops through to attack provinces beyond the Ghost Gate. This should actually make AI House Dagoth a threat, as well as solve the problem of AI House Dagoth training hordes of units then bottling them up in the Red Mountain area, making Neveranine-aspirers damn near impossible to kill House Dagoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    I really like your work. I did similar few months ago, but less large. It was just recruiting (also based on religion, freeupkeep and so on) so if you are interested, here are links: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aa..._buildings.txt and http://www.mediafire.com/download/sj...descr_unit.txt

And i also think that problem with Dagoth is B.

I would like to offer you my help, i can edit most of text files. I also have few ideas what could be improved so if you are interested, contact me
    I appreciate the offer, but I likely won't work on it long enough to necessitate working with someone. However, any ideas for improvements are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl44 View Post
    Thank you very much for your work. So will you post the fix for archers and mages too or will you wait until you took a look at the Dagoth AI?
    Archers and House Dagoth are done and I'm still at an impasse to what to do with mages. They will remain as they are in the foreseeable future. Rush them with cavalry.

I'll post the fixes once I am able to edit my main post, which means I have to reach the 25 post mark.

My next fixes will be to remove foreign religious buildings from every faction, like Temple of The Nine in Tribunal cities, things like that. The AI is too dumb to destroy it and build their own temples, which means they can't recruit from their own cities.

Vythodias's Avatar Libertus
    Northern Catskill Mountains; upstate New York

Carnage,

Thank you for the work you've put into the rebuffing, you're right - it makes the mod immensely more enjoyable, especially when playing the Empire. So, thanks again.

<del>Btw, Is it at all possible that someone would share with me their copy of the battle_models.modeldb file, (for this Mod) as I seem to have butchered mine without making a backup. I know, I'm an idiot.</del>

Thanks Jadli for the assistance.
    Last edited by Vythodias; September 06, 2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: update
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage752 View Post
    So I looked up how to modify the campaign map, modified the Ghost Gate region to encompass all Ashlands territory south of the Ghose Gate settlement and tested. AI House Dagoth seems to properly recognize Ghost Gate as a blocker settlement. If it does not own it, it builds up then attempts to take it. If it has it, it now shuttles troops through to attack provinces beyond the Ghost Gate. This should actually make AI House Dagoth a threat, as well as solve the problem of AI House Dagoth training hordes of units then bottling them up in the Red Mountain area, making Neveranine-aspirers damn near impossible to kill House Dagoth.

I appreciate the offer, but I likely won't work on it long enough to necessitate working with someone. However, any ideas for improvements are appreciated.

Archers and House Dagoth are done and I'm still at an impasse to what to do with mages. They will remain as they are in the foreseeable future. Rush them with cavalry.

I'll post the fixes once I am able to edit my main post, which means I have to reach the 25 post mark.

My next fixes will be to remove foreign religious buildings from every faction, like Temple of The Nine in Tribunal cities, things like that. The AI is too dumb to destroy it and build their own temples, which means they can't recruit from their own cities.
    I see i see alright, then lets hope you reach that mark soon. Your fixes are making the mod so much more enjoyable, really awesome work

Decided making y'all wait till I can edit was . Here ya go. Overwrite, same procedure. Save game procedure is the same. House Dagoth and Archer fixes included.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello,

the MOD is fantastic, i love it.

Can you tell me the use of the ingenium?
    And do i understand it right, that upgrading settlements isnt wanted because no settlement should change its view?

im playing dagoth and im in turn 70. i cannot build merchants or diplomats.
    is this wanted?

Thank you for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by ScheF View Post
    Hello,

the MOD is fantastic, i love it.

Can you tell me the use of the ingenium?
    And do i understand it right, that upgrading settlements isnt wanted because no settlement should change its view?

im playing dagoth and im in turn 70. i cannot build merchants or diplomats.
    is this wanted?

Thank you for your work.
    As far as I know, the Ingenium is used to prevent the Red Year event as a Great House of Morrowind if you side with Dagoth instead of the Neveranine. It may prevent the event with other conditions, but I don't know.

I haven't altered merchants and diplomats for Dagoth, so they have none. I'm deciding whether or not to keep it that way - it kinda makes sense lore-wise - or to include atleast diplomats, though merchants are a likely no. I hope they have access to assassins to spies though. That is definitely lore compatible.

thanks for posting it Carnage

Decided to revamp morale on units. Unit morales were unbalanced and weird honestly. You'll see that alot of units don't rout at the drop of a pen anymore, and will stay and fight for awhile, though once they take enough casualties or face enough shock they will still flee. You just have to work for it now.

Also fixed a couple of units I missed, mainly with Tribunal not having foot bodyguards. Will probably add in diplomats for Dagoth next update. No new recruitment options next update.

Hi,

maybe it is possible to unlock units or buildings by the size of the settlement.

For example, if a settlement reaches 3000 people you can build a diplomat, better buildings or better swordsmen or something else.
    So little settlements are more useful...

Could it be, that it isn't wanted that dagoth have no diplomats because they are a bad fraction like deadric?

i dont understand the use of the ashlanders...
    do they have a settlement?
    i know only the forts and they are still standing in them and do nothing.

Have a good time and thank you!

Personally I'd like to play as the Ashlanders, they have some rather neat looking units despite the short roster. I think it may just be for flair though, more that they are there because they're supposed to be there.

The Ashlanders have no official territories yet in TESTW, apart from 'Oblivion', ha ha ha, lol, which makes them inactive. Until their camps are turned into territories they aren't going to do anything.

This is a great submod that fixes many of the issues. Has anyone figured out how to make castles and cities upgradable again?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ARGH0use View Post
    The Ashlanders have no official territories yet in TESTW, apart from 'Oblivion', ha ha ha, lol, which makes them inactive. Until their camps are turned into territories they aren't going to do anything.
    Well, i gave them Maar Gaan (took Oblivion from them) and they are pretty agressive. Immediately starts war between them and Redoran. And if they are given a ship its even better. Two times their king just took a ship. First he invaded Jehanna (took it ) and for second time he landed in Solitude. They are horde faction i believe sothey survive even without settlements. You can also play as them by simple changes in descr_strat.txt

Hi,
    just wanted to say thanks,
    the this submod pretty damn good.
    Also i changed the settlement mechanic (really easy) to upgrade the cities (not castles), if someone is interested.

Here some unsorted screenshots with city upgrades, also custom battles work fine:

http://imgur.com/a/cYay4

So the code is following, just copypaste instead of city_core lines in export_descr_buidings.txt :

[CONTENTBOX]
    building core_building
    {
    levels wooden_pallisade wooden_wall stone_wall large_stone_wall huge_stone_wall
    {
    wooden_pallisade city requires factions { northern_european, mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, orcs, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit_pool "Mithic Dawn Soldier" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hre, }
    recruit_pool "Mithic Dawn Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hre, }
    recruit_pool "Danmer Militia" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { france, sicily, poland, hungary, timurids, milan, ashlanders, } and region_religion islam 25
    recruit_pool "Redoran Watchers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { poland, } and hidden_resource ald_ruhn and region_religion islam 40
    recruit_pool "Redoran Women" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { poland, france, } and hidden_resource redoran and region_religion islam 40
    recruit_pool "Rg Nomad Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { moors, spain, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "Elsweyr Peasant Spearmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, egypt, } and region_religion orthodox 25
    recruit_pool "Dreamers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion dagoth_rel 25
    recruit_pool "Argonian Militia" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and region_religion pagan 25
    recruit_pool "Argonian Lumbermen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 25
    recruit_pool "Skeletons" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { saxons, }
    recruit_pool "Townguard Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { england, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Sw" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "BE Townguard Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { venice, mongols, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "Valenwood Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { byzantium, } and hidden_resource bosmer and region_religion auriel_rel 25
    recruit_pool "Aldmeri Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { byzantium, } and region_religion auriel_rel 30
    recruit_pool "Ashland Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { ashlanders, } and hidden_resource vvarden
    recruit_pool "Bouyant Armigers" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { milan, france, poland, } and hidden_resource armigers and region_religion islam 65
    wall_level 0
    tower_level 1
    free_upkeep bonus 2
    happiness_bonus bonus 1
    recruitment_slots 1
    }
    material wooden
    construction 2
    cost 600
    settlement_min village
    upgrades
    {
    wooden_wall
    }
    }
    wooden_wall city requires factions { northern_european, mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, orcs, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit_pool "Dremora Kaitiff" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hre, }
    recruit_pool "Danmer Militia" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { france, sicily, poland, hungary, timurids, milan, ashlanders, } and region_religion islam 25
    recruit_pool "Ordinator Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { milan, } and region_religion islam 50 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Hlaalu Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and region_religion islam 33 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Telvanni Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hungary, } and region_religion islam 50 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Redoran Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { poland, } and region_religion islam 40 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Dres Light Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and region_religion islam 30 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Dres Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and region_religion islam 30 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Rg Nomad Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { moors, spain, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "Crownbearers Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { spain, } and region_religion catholic 45 and hidden_resource hammerfell
    recruit_pool "Forebears Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { moors, } and region_religion catholic 45 and hidden_resource hammerfell
    recruit_pool "Elsweyr Peasant Spearmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, egypt, } and region_religion orthodox 25
    recruit_pool "Dagi-Rath Javelinmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, } and hidden_resource elsweyr and region_religion orthodox 30
    recruit_pool "Khajiit Lumbermen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, } and hidden_resource elsweyr and region_religion orthodox 33
    recruit_pool "Dreamers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion dagoth_rel 25
    recruit_pool "Corprus Stalker" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and region_religion dagoth_rel 30
    recruit_pool "Corprus Lame" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and region_religion dagoth_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Ash Zombies" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and region_religion dagoth_rel 35
    recruit_pool "Argonian Militia" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and region_religion pagan 25
    recruit_pool "Lilmothits" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource lilmoth and region_religion pagan 40
    recruit_pool "Argonian Lumbermen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 25
    recruit_pool "Argonian Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 33
    recruit_pool "Argonian Archers Ambush" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 40
    recruit_pool "Draugr Infantry" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { saxons, } and hidden_resource skyrim
    recruit_pool "Townguard Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { england, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and region_religion catholic 25 and hidden_resource skyrim
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Th" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and region_religion catholic 33 and hidden_resource skyrim
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Sw" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "BE Townguard Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { venice, mongols, } and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "Valenwood Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { byzantium, } and hidden_resource bosmer and region_religion auriel_rel 25
    recruit_pool "Aldmeri Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { byzantium, } and region_religion auriel_rel 30
    recruit_pool "Orc Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Orc Spearmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Orc Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Ashland Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { ashlanders, } and hidden_resource vvarden
    recruit_pool "Bouyant Armigers" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { milan, france, poland, } and hidden_resource armigers and region_religion islam 65
    wall_level 1
    gate_strength 1
    tower_level 1
    free_upkeep bonus 3
    happiness_bonus bonus 1
    recruitment_slots 2
    }
    material wooden
    construction 2
    cost 1200
    settlement_min town
    upgrades
    {
    stone_wall
    }
    }
    stone_wall city requires factions { northern_european, mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, orcs, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit_pool "Dremora Kaitiff Halberd" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hre, }
    recruit_pool "Ordinator Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { milan, } and region_religion islam 50 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Hlaalu Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and region_religion islam 33 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Telvanni Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hungary, } and region_religion islam 50 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Redoran Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { poland, } and region_religion islam 40 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Dres Light Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and region_religion islam 30 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Dres Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and region_religion islam 30 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Dres Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and region_religion islam 45 and hidden_resource morrowind
    recruit_pool "Crownbearers Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { spain, } and hidden_resource hammerfell and region_religion catholic 45
    recruit_pool "Forebears Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { moors, } and hidden_resource hammerfell and region_religion catholic 45
    recruit_pool "Dagi-Rath Javelinmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, } and hidden_resource tenmar and region_religion orthodox 30
    recruit_pool "Khajiit Lumbermen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, } and hidden_resource tenmar and region_religion orthodox 33
    recruit_pool "Corprus Stalker" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and region_religion dagoth_rel 30
    recruit_pool "Corprus Lame" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and region_religion dagoth_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Ash Zombies" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } and region_religion dagoth_rel 35
    recruit_pool "Lilmothits" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource lilmoth and region_religion pagan 40
    recruit_pool "Argonian Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 33
    recruit_pool "Argonian Archers Ambush" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 40
    recruit_pool "Argonian Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 50
    recruit_pool "Draugr Infantry" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { saxons, } and hidden_resource skyrim
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and region_religion catholic 25 and hidden_resource skyrim
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Th" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and region_religion catholic 33 and hidden_resource skyrim
    recruit_pool "Orc Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Orc Spearmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Orc Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 33
    recruit_pool "Orsinium Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 66
    recruit_pool "Orsinium Heavy Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 66
    recruit_pool "Orsinium Halberds" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 66
    wall_level 2
    tower_level 1
    gate_strength 1
    free_upkeep bonus 4
    happiness_bonus bonus 1
    recruitment_slots 2
    }
    material stone
    construction 3
    cost 2400
    settlement_min large_town
    upgrades
    {
    large_stone_wall
    }
    }
    large_stone_wall city requires factions { northern_european, mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, orcs, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit_pool "Dremora Kaitiff Heavy" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hre, }
    recruit_pool "Dres Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 30
    recruit_pool "Dres Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 45
    recruit_pool "Crownbearers Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { spain, } and hidden_resource hammerfell and region_religion catholic 45
    recruit_pool "Forebears Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { moors, } and hidden_resource hammerfell and region_religion catholic 45
    recruit_pool "Dagi-Rath Javelinmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, } and hidden_resource tenmar and region_religion orthodox 30
    recruit_pool "Khajiit Lumbermen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { turks, } and hidden_resource tenmar and region_religion orthodox 33
    recruit_pool "Argonian Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 50
    recruit_pool "Slave Hunters" 1 0.5 4 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 75
    recruit_pool "Argonian Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 50
    recruit_pool "Argonian Spearmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 50
    recruit_pool "High Rock Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { venice, mongols, } and region_religion catholic 40
    recruit_pool "Orsinium Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 66
    recruit_pool "Orsinium Heavy Warriors" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 66
    recruit_pool "Orsinium Halberds" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource orcs and region_religion orc_rel 66
    wall_level 3
    tower_level 1
    gate_strength 2
    free_upkeep bonus 5
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    recruitment_slots 3
    }
    material stone
    construction 3
    cost 4800
    settlement_min city
    upgrades
    {
    huge_stone_wall
    }
    }
    huge_stone_wall city requires factions { northern_european, mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, orcs, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit_pool "Dremora Kaitiff Heavy" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hre, }
    recruit_pool "Ordinator Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { milan, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 50
    recruit_pool "Hlaalu Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 33
    recruit_pool "Telvanni Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { hungary, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 50
    recruit_pool "Redoran Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { poland, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 40
    recruit_pool "Dres Light Swordsmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 30
    recruit_pool "Dres Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 30
    recruit_pool "Dres Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { timurids, } and hidden_resource morrowind and region_religion islam 45
    recruit_pool "Slave Hunters" 1 0.5 4 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 75
    recruit_pool "Argonian Men At Arms" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 50
    recruit_pool "Argonian Spearmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { russia, } and hidden_resource black and region_religion pagan 50
    recruit_pool "Arrow in the Knee Bowmen" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { scotland, } and hidden_resource skyrim and region_religion catholic 25
    recruit_pool "High Rock Archers" 1 0.2 2 0 requires factions { venice, mongols, } and region_religion catholic 40
    wall_level 4
    tower_level 1
    gate_strength 2
    free_upkeep bonus 6
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    recruitment_slots 3
    }
    material stone
    construction 4
    cost 9600
    settlement_min huge_city
    upgrades
    {
    }
    }
    }
    plugins
    {
    }
    }

[/CONTENTBOX]

And, if here is my own export_descr_buidings.txt based on Carnage's with some more small changes:

export_descr_buildings.txt

Greetings!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast