Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Crisis II

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Imperial Crisis II

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    Waiting for the promised aid by the Persians and balance!
    Is in work. Got a fever, so please a little more patience.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Katakalon View Post
    Which legionaries are better??? Those of Julius Caesar or those of Marcus Aurelius???..
    I'd say the legionaries of Marcus Aurelius were better as armours, weapons, training, discipline, organization, logistics, legionary traditions, command stucture and two centuries of tactical and strategical experiences on the field.

just few examples:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Imperial Italic type H or Niedermormter, II-III century:

Late 1st century crap:

Or this wonderful III century Heddernheim ..

or this perfect II-III cent. Newstead segmented armour:

AntonioHundangir's Avatar Tiro

Someone know the differences, about "primani legionaries", and others names from 3rd century?

vikior's Avatar Semisalis

I'd like to suggest that, in addition to weakening the Romans, you should buff the barbarians. Give the Franks, the Alemanni and the Saxons a few more stacks, like in SAI. That would limit early Roman expansion into Germania which at least for me always seems to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by vikior View Post
    I'd like to suggest that, in addition to weakening the Romans, you should buff the barbarians. Give the Franks, the Alemanni and the Saxons a few more stacks, like in SAI. That would limit early Roman expansion into Germania which at least for me always seems to happen.
    In SAI scripts work! I don't know them! Units add! But the veteran legions still smash them!

asterion, do you suggest me of not began a long term campaign with rome, since soon you can release the fix? (maybe not save game compatible).

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    asterion, do you suggest me of not began a long term campaign with rome, since soon you can release the fix? (maybe not save game compatible).
    I try to make changes compatible! I have already reduced the profitability of mines and caravans. Just continued the game. Still the gameplay made the game for the Roman faction! So conceived!

I try to make changes compatible!

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005
    I have already reduced the profitability of mines and caravans. Just continued the game.

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005
    Still the gameplay made the game for the Roman faction!

Quote Originally Posted by astrion2005
    So conceived!
    BRAVO!!!!

AVE CAESAR AUGUSTUS ASTERION OPTIMUS MAXIMUS!

I m playin with imperium galliarum now. i was playin plamyra but you know, persian are passive. and i would that persian give problems to border. i wanna do an ambush to shapur, take away his personal harem, and become "corrector totius orientis" XD ahuahuahau so i'm playin with gaul now.

but also with danube empire will be interesting...with ingenuo...mmm. like "decius and philip" i can do.
    Or even....continue to play with gaul. going over rhine. destroy germanic villages, throw they to starve.
    Enslave their children and women. And with the money, pay my legions.
    i don't know it depent. Also fight with the carpi and goths pirates will be good. only a thing it's sure: will be a bloody 3rd century campaign. XD ahah
    Asterion: i suggest to you in future, to insert a script (if someone can help) nextly (280-300 years) for the bagaudae revolts. or even also "christian rebels" sometime why not. for simulate the social problems due to christians comunity power (landholding, bishops. etc etC) and to the bagaudae in gaul. will be nt wonderful crucified many bagaudae and christians? XD ahuahau i'm joking. but why not follow the campaign of massimiano and others against bagaudae. and before the reform of constantine, there was the reform of diocletian. (was equipped like comitatenses, but was not totally same. for example there was again pretoriani. equites and pedites singulares. and others. even if you can do a "300 maxentius pretoriani" will be good. ofc mine are only suggests
    Last edited by AntonioHundangir; October 23, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

A note guys: playin with gallic empire it's not so easy like i had think. On the opposite, it's much more hard than palmyra. germans are not too, but are aggressive. and the other armies are occupied by civil war, so you can fight only a tribes to time.

Is there a way to mod the campaign as to increase the turns per year, i ask because after the Diocletianic reform the game feels too similar to invasio barbarorum and i would like to enjoy the Third century feeling that makes this mod unique.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Is there a way to mod the campaign as to increase the turns per year, i ask because after the Diocletianic reform the game feels too similar to invasio barbarorum and i would like to enjoy the Third century feeling that makes this mod unique.
    If anyone knows how to do it - help please!

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I know how to do, but you want this far too fast completed.
    IMHO here is much to do, just see the actual version as a Beta. Test it, tell the developers what you like and what you do not like,what errors happen et cet.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

If anyone knows how to do it - help please!
    The man who really knows how to do this, is: Ragimund Von Wallat ..he's a genius!

Search for him and tell him that Diocle is desperately asking for his help! he's a friend with whom I share many concepts about life, politics, human nature, and languages .. if he can he will give an help!

P.S.: gaiten knows the matter ..
    and being a good man he will help you for sure , sadly ...
    .. his concept of time is in some way, .. Neapolitan ..

... i.e., his personal interior timing it's the timing of a Magna-Graecia's philosopher ..
    .. if you understand what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    The man who really knows how to do this, is: Ragimund Von Wallat ..he's a genius!

Search for him and tell him that Diocle is desperately asking for his help! he's a friend with whom I share many concepts about life, politics, human nature, and languages .. if he can he will give an help!

P.S.: gaiten knows the matter ..
    and being a good man he will help you for sure , sadly ...
    .. his concept of time is in some way, .. Neapolitan ..

... i.e., his personal interior timing it's the timing of a Magna-Graecia's philosopher ..
    .. if you understand what I mean.
    Unfortunately "translate.yandex" translator doesn't understand "Aesopian language"!But in General, I understood You!

I need help! How to make so that the Romans could bribe the other Roman armies of the Roman faction?

forgive me if i'm slow, but i don't understand something : are we talking of mod with small adjustments to do or a beta ?
    anyways, i never seen a so beautifull work as those roman made by our fellow russian friends. Pure gold ! We never had a mod on this timeframe (unfortunately, i always dreamed of the gallic Empire !!!), and the first is a piece of art.... i feel so lucky !!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Majorien View Post
    forgive me if i'm slow, but i don't understand something : are we talking of mod with small adjustments to do or a beta ?
    anyways, i never seen a so beautifull work as those roman made by our fellow russian friends. Pure gold ! We never had a mod on this timeframe (unfortunately, i always dreamed of the gallic Empire !!!), and the first is a piece of art.... i feel so lucky !!! :-)
    At the moment this is a beta! Still got a lot to do! At the moment I made the fix-mod:
    1 - changed the yield of the mines, markets and caravans,
    2-added all factions have ad units at the start, Strengthened army of the Persians, the Alemanni, the Goths! At Palmyra I reduced the number of Roman units at the start and added native troops.
    3 - the garrisons of the Romans NOT to reduce. (otherwise it is violated, it will be enough - money enough for everyone)!
    4 - implement a system of multiple moves during the year.
    5 - added more units to Romans, Armenians, Cushans, the Persians and the Barbarians!
    6 - Added nature of RS2!

Managed to add a hard! So Postum attacked Mediolanum and almost took it by storm! The Alemanni attacked the possessions of Rome. Even in Asia Minor broke a large group of Persians. Trying to deal with the profit, I hope soon I'll upload the fix!
    Last edited by asterion2005; October 26, 2015 at 06:43 AM.

At the moment this is a beta! Still got a lot to do! At the moment I made the fix-mod:
    1 - changed the yield of the mines, markets and caravans,
    2-added all factions have ad units at the start, Strengthened army of the Persians, the Alemanni, the Goths! At Palmyra I reduced the number of Roman units at the start and added native troops.
    3 - the garrisons of the Romans NOT to reduce. (otherwise it is violated, it will be enough - money enough for everyone)!
    4 - implement a system of multiple moves during the year.
    5 - added more units to Romans, Armenians, Cushans, the Persians and the Barbarians!
    6 - Added nature of RS2!

Managed to add a hard! So Postum attacked Mediolanum and almost took it by storm! The Alemanni attacked the possessions of Rome. Even in Asia Minor broke a large group of Persians. Trying to deal with the profit, I hope soon I'll upload the fix!
    I can't wait to try it out!
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.