Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Crisis II

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Imperial Crisis II

juan play, if you don't read all the previous posts, at least those belonging to the Team Member announcing this Mod, named asterion2005, then it won't be easy understanding the whole matter!

Asterion has already given the download links (main download and hotfix) on post #8 of this thread, this one:

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    Imperial II crisis is not yet complete! Work on the mod continues! Strangers units and textures will be replaced by mine units and texture. When done with the text, we will try to do the translation into English! Textures and units derived from public sources. I'm sorry that I used them without permission. Link to modification https://yadi.sk/d/fIaV6s6ZhNRyv, fix https://yadi.sk/d/UzTbEz0jhNw32 .

\Rome. Total War - Gold Edition\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -mod:bi/IC nm
    Sorry for my English!
    Forgetting: while you're there downloading his work, try also to give some +REP to the aforementioned asterion2005, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Could someone provide link, cant find one in the russian page? Thanks.
    http://imtw.ru/topic/36497-%D1%81%D0.../page__st__570
    Imperial Crisis II russian page!

My friends! Thank you so much for your support! I hope to be able to finish our mod! Maybe comrades will help me do the English translation. Need to fix the game balance, trade, resources, religion. If you have any suggestions, please write!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post

Isn't he lovely? This is one of my drawings published on DeviantArt, I love it and I'm absolutely proud about it, for a lot of good reasons, the most important of them it's that I'm sure that I'm the only human being on Earth to have put a gladiatorial helmet over the head of a Roman Legionary! The heresy contained in this choice is unique, deliciously wicked (especially for the human crap belonging to an infamous Felmish site devoted to falsify history, on which I firstly published the drawing) and it's also absolutely and intrinsically awesome!
    Actually I had my reasons, of course, I was just trying to find a new possible origin for the infamous and mysterious Pseudo-Attic Late Roman helmet, this one, of Severus Acceptus ..
    and now ... I discover a whole legion composed and armed as the soldiers in my dreams, they have even the shields as in my dreams!

I'm confused by the honour of sharing this dream with some unknown glorious group of wonderful Russian modders! I'm glad, I'm proud and I'm happy for this reason, you can't imagine how much I'm happy, for ideas and images have long and steady legs, they don't care about heresy or mood, they march because nobody can't catch and stop them, ideas and drawings are unstoppable because they are the freedom's legs. So now, thanks to a wonderful group of Russian guys, I'm proudly leading these men to re-conquer the world, but I know that marching with us there is this wonderful Team of fantastic Russian friends and brothers!

I did the Legionnaire model from the picture posted on DeviantArt! Helmet and shield, pattern on the shield. Excellent drawing! About the Gladiator helmet! 3rd century BC - the period of crisis. Lacked money, weapons, equipment! Used all of what was - Sarmatian helmet, Imperial italic helmets, Imperial Gallic helmets, hoods of chain mail and scales, helmet auxilii! Why not use the helmet of the gladiators? Why not?
    Last edited by asterion2005; October 07, 2015 at 11:45 AM.

https://yadi.sk/d/1zp45pHzjatvG Partial translation (except for buildings and units)! Unzip the folder "data",with the replacement!

Thanks asterion, thanks for your words about my drawings, I'm honoured by your interest, and thanks especially for your MAGNIFICENT WORK! .. I'm already lost into it!

Edit: Thanks for the translation! .. now sorry but .. I need to go, you know .. I've just some little outstanding issues to be settled in Gaul!

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    My friends! Thank you so much for your support! I hope to be able to finish our mod! Maybe comrades will help me do the English translation. Need to fix the game balance, trade, resources, religion. If you have any suggestions, please write!
    If you need some help or suggestions for the Sassanians I might help you

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    If you need some help or suggestions for the Sassanians I might help you
    Thank you very much! What do You think - are there enough units of Sassanians? Anyone need to add?

Hello, IMHO you need more variety. Some more regional units.
    And some more horse archer units.
    And a better distinction between the noble cavalry units to show the feudal structure of the Sassanian society.
    If you want we can continue per PM.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    Hello, IMHO you need more variety. Some more regional units.
    And some more horse archer units.
    And a better distinction between the noble cavalry units to show the feudal structure of the Sassanian society.
    If you want we can continue per PM.
    ... yes, more archer units, so the damn Sassies become "Immortal" once again!!! ... dammit!

Come on! A good head-on charge by Legionairies flanks proteckted by Equites Dalmatae and those horse archers do have a grave problem. Furthermore. limiting the number of arrows helps game balancing greatly. Believe me I know what UI write about.

I can't get the mod to start, and Diocle is ignoring me on Steam...

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

vikior's Avatar Semisalis

I can launch the mod, but it crashes when I try to enter a battle or start a new campaign..-

Quote Originally Posted by First Citizen Gallienus
    ... and Diocle is ignoring me on Steam...
    What are you saying First?

May you be so kind to repeat your last words .... please?

@Vikior: I had no crashes! I played seven battles, five small fights and two big battles and I haven't seen any crash! It's one of the most stable Mods I've ever tried!

The last: Aemilia, North Italy, 261 AD, against rebels, no CTD and everywhere the most absolute awesomeness of gleaming golden Imperial Italic Niedermormter helmets in their full absolute Glory! LUX SPLENDENS!

I've decided, I'll start an AAR! If I don't do it now, it would be a blasphemy!
    So, beware my poor Mr. Shakespeare, your psychopath torturer is back, .. again! Mwahahahhh! Mwahahahahahh! Mwahaahahahahah!

a title? For now this: "LUX OBSCURA, STELLA SPLENDENS."

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Congrats on the release! I need to get a new PC soon

Amazing screens Diocle

Wonderful pictures Diocle! How did You do this color scheme? The game settings or video card settings?

Is it possible to get this mod running on the steam version of rtw?

Quote Originally Posted by vikior View Post
    I can launch the mod, but it crashes when I try to enter a battle or start a new campaign..-
    Conducted random battle! Began a campaign for Rome! Captured Sirmium! Was a good fight! Accidents never happened! maybe the problem with installing the mod?

The installation should be like this!

I sort of got it working on steam but encountered an error. I was able to launch the game and the Imperial Crisis II intro screen showed up, then the game crashed with the following error message:

Scipt Error in bi/IC/data/descr_sm_factions.txt, at line 131, column 1.

"horde_min_units": This feature is not supported