Thread: Various Mods (Until we get mod forums) - Occupation, Diplomatic Options and TPY

Default Various Mods (Until we get mod forums) - Occupation, Diplomatic Options and TPY

I was waiting for mod forums but I guess I will put these here-

Occupation/Diplomatic Options
    All Occupation and Diplomatic Options - All factions have every occupation and diplomatic option.
    All Occupation Options - All factions have every occupation option.
    All Diplomatic Options - All factions can confederate, satrapy and client state.
    Barbarian Confederations - Barbarian factions can confederate

Turns Per Year
    12TPY
    24TPY
    Double Build time - x2 build times

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Various Mods (Until we get mod forums) - Occupation, Diplomatic Options and TPY

Nice Dresden.

Day 1 and so many mods out already _b

Default Re: Various Mods (Until we get mod forums) - Occupation, Diplomatic Options and TPY

Thanks for the mods Dresden, do you think you can make a mod that slows down capture points speed in a city?

Hmm, I seem to be unable to download any of these mods, I most be doing something wrong. Am I supposed to do something different from the regular click the link and extract it to the right folder? After I've clicked on the link for "All Occupation and Diplomatic Options" I just get a message that the program can't be found.

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

Hopefully we see some economic and upkeep changing mods here soon. Its absolutely borked in vanilla.

Fenix_120's Avatar Senator

I wanna see a mod that increases the number of innocent people running around in the towns when they get attacked.

I want those peasants to feel my contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix_120 View Post
    I wanna see a mod that increases the number of innocent people running around in the towns when they get attacked.

I want those peasants to feel my contempt.
    kinda off topic but is there any possibility of tying civilian allegiance to the enemy if the settlement has a low public order? cant wait for all these mods to come out

would it be possible to create a mod which unifies the rosters of ERE and WRE?

I'm waiting for "epic" level mods for Attila.

The biggest, most obvious one would be porting the Rome Vanilla Grand Campaign over to Attila. Basically, give us what Rome 2 should have been all along, with family trees, better AI, etc etc.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Since the Mod Forums are now up and Dresden has threads up there, I am closing this thread.

You can find his Turns Per Year Mods here, and his Occupation and Diplomacy mods here. Cheers!
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?