Thread: Curator Notice of Absence

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Curator Notice of Absence

As per;
    Quote Originally Posted by The Constitution
    If the Curator is absent (has not logged into the site) for 7 days without giving notice of an absence, is absent for more than 15 days regardless of notice, resigns, or is subject to a successful VoNC, they are automatically removed from office along with any appointed staff.
    I thought it best to let you all know I'm away from the 15th February for a week, which is only 7 days but I don't trust my ability to be able to log on either the day before or the day after I get back so I wanted to be on the safe side.

With regards to elections, on the 17th February both the new Magistrate is elected and the Censor application and debate thread need to be opened. Finch should be able to get this done (he might say something otherwise after I've posted this ) so there won't be a delay in terms of the election schedule.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Curator Notice of Absence

Finch will be our man, then.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

VONC!!!

Anyhow, good that you posted this message. However isnt this the type of notice that is only needed to be posted in the C&T chat thread? Is it necessary for all the forum to see(and also discuss)

(or am i creating a case out of nothing)

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

^However the Curator sees fit to communicate it, either in the CT or only to his CA or to the entire Curia: curator discretion.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    VONC!!!

Anyhow, good that you posted this message. However isnt this the type of notice that is only needed to be posted in the C&T chat thread? Is it necessary for all the forum to see(and also discuss)

(or am i creating a case out of nothing)
    Good point, I probably could have just posted in the Townhall (I wanted it to be a public notice) although there was the risk of it getting buried with the couple of weeks in advance warning. Still I'll probably close this now it's posted and sits near the top ... if you want to discuss my absence... umm...
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE