Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IB: SAI-ALEX Roman Unit Roster Revisions - Comitatensis

Default Re: IB: SAI-ALEX Roman Unit Roster Revisions - Comitatensis

These Pannonian hats are amazing and remind of those worn by cossack cavalry a hundred years ago.
    I think some «northern» (Germany-, Britain-located) legionnaries both in hats and armour would be wonderful. As for me, there seem to be lack of "wintry" troops in current rosters.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    Thanks. The issue with the pictures is due to exceeding my monthly bandwidth on photobucket. I then have to wait until it is reset around the 11th of the month when I first joined photobucket. As for the release date, it will be sometime this year.
    I left Photobuket for imgur, up to now no limitations, no bandwidth, no money request. I find imgur very user friendly and extremeley easy to use, you need just to right click on your pic and then copy the URL of your image, job done. Easy, elegant and friendly, great site!

Here the link: http://imgur.com/

Magnificent units! Wonderful! Julian - the best!

I realy like the units of the roman unit roster revisions it is excellent work and im currently enjoying your awesome mod! I cant wait to try your new units! Is it maybe possible for you to realese every roster revision one by one so that we can play with the new romans right now? instead of waiting for all of them to be completed. Sorry if this sounded rude it is a question/suggestion and I would ofcourse not mind waiting.

Battlefield's Avatar Civis

Really amazing work!!! Though I have some questions and comments about the next version.
    1. Are some of the units in the previews going to be implemented in the BI version of SAI too? I know there is a model limit of 255 for BI and 500 for Alexander. But I still prefer the BI engine for some of its features and I want to have some of these units in the BI version.
    2. Can you make an option to translate some of the units name into english (especially the Sassanids units). It's just really confusing sometimes and I can't distinguish between the units.
    3. Is it possible to expand upon the ports and naval buildings? I know all of the building slots are used. But I feel like naval and ports buildings are underrepresented in Rome I and should be expanded upon a bit. Thanks a lot.
    Rome Total War mods
    INVASIO BARBARORVM | Roma Surrectum | Rome Total Realism
    Medieval 2 Total War mods
    Stainless Steel | Europa Barbarorum II | Broken Crescent

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield View Post
    Really amazing work!!! Though I have some questions and comments about the next version.
    1. Are some of the units in the previews going to be implemented in the BI version of SAI too? I know there is a model limit of 255 for BI and 500 for Alexander. But I still prefer the BI engine for some of its features and I want to have some of these units in the BI version.
    I intend to make the new units available in the SAI-BI version as well.
    2. Can you make an option to translate some of the units name into english (especially the Sassanids units). It's just really confusing sometimes and I can't distinguish between the units.
    It is possible, but would take some work.
    3. Is it possible to expand upon the ports and naval buildings? I know all of the building slots are used. But I feel like naval and ports buildings are underrepresented in Rome I and should be expanded upon a bit. Thanks a lot.
    Afraid not as all building slots are used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12