Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1035505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1441

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.0 Version

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.0 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Do you have the dominant culture in the region?
    yes as you can see in the screen I can recruit most units dependent of culture ( hellas province )

You shouldn't be able to upgrade Spartan Hoplites to Spartan Thorax Hoplites after the first reform, so that's weird. Maybe another mod is messing with the scripts?
    I use Dei, kam experimental mod, guaranteed major faction, NO HDR mod, rome total war music, better blood textures, grand campaign map - modern theme, agent card redone.
    I don't use the latest beta patch either.

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

I unenabled all the mods, loaded the game up, and re-enabled them and it seems to not be crashing anymore for some reason. Really long load times between campaign and battle maps, and if I click anything then it might crash, but for the most part its okay.
    You look great today.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

We have always had long loading times. Crashes might occur from time to time but usually rare. Glad its working for you

Semisalis

Hello,
    Frequent mod user but infrequent forum-dweller so unsure whether this is a bug or not. The two technologies Concrete and Advanced Construction Technique do nothing in my Augustus campaign. Here are screenshots as proof.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-07-22_00001.jpg   2015-07-22_00002.jpg  

They do unlock certain buildings, it just doesn't show it.

The tech displays missing in the IA campaign and WoS campaign will be fixed in 1.1

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Moscavich View Post
    They do unlock certain buildings, it just doesn't show it.

The tech displays missing in the IA campaign and WoS campaign will be fixed in 1.1
    Great to hear

My game keeps CTD on end of turn. If I reload the game it will go a turn or two before it CTDs again so its not happening on any specific turn. No idea why this mod is so unstable for me...
    You look great today.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    My game keeps CTD on end of turn. If I reload the game it will go a turn or two before it CTDs again so its not happening on any specific turn. No idea why this mod is so unstable for me...
    I see that you already tried different stuff. But just to be sure. Have you tried to verify the cache files? Delete all mods from your data folder and then redownload DeI from TW?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    I see that you already tried different stuff. But just to be sure. Have you tried to verify the cache files? Delete all mods from your data folder and then redownload DeI from TW?
    Verify cache files on steam? Yeah I'll try deleting all the mods and redownloading them.
    You look great today.

Verify cache files on steam? Yeah I'll try deleting all the mods and redownloading them.
    Yes. Though I dont know if it will help but perhaps some files have got screwed up. At first just try with DeI. If you have played before with submods it might have been them doing something. DeI usually dont have any problems

BALDWIN IV's Avatar Foederatus

Loaded my pre latest patch augustus campaign and found missing body textures and shields on most units

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot61303.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	755.8 KB 
ID:	328005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot62717.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	653.2 KB 
ID:	328006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot63401.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	652.3 KB 
ID:	328007
    Last edited by BALDWIN IV; July 23, 2015 at 11:22 PM.

Yes. Though I dont know if it will help but perhaps some files have got screwed up. At first just try with DeI. If you have played before with submods it might have been them doing something. DeI usually dont have any problems
    Well I deleted the mods and redownloaded them from steam after verifying the game cache, and now even trying to run just DeI I get a crash on the opening logo screen of Rome 2 Emperor Edition etc. Game loads and runs fine with no mods enabled.

I tried going to the download threat to get the mod from TW but there is only the Beta patch 17 version available but when I try to select the beta in steam it says I have to put in a beta access code with I have no idea what it is...

Okay I downloaded the TW version of the mod and using that exclusively with the Beta Patch and I got the same texture issues as the post above me.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Alkarin; July 24, 2015 at 12:37 AM.
    You look great today.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by BALDWIN IV View Post
    Loaded my pre latest patch augustus campaign and found missing body textures and shields on most units

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot61303.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	755.8 KB 
ID:	328005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot62717.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	653.2 KB 
ID:	328006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot63401.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	652.3 KB 
ID:	328007
    Please use all 6 mod parts.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Well I deleted the mods and redownloaded them from steam after verifying the game cache, and now even trying to run just DeI I get a crash on the opening logo screen of Rome 2 Emperor Edition etc. Game loads and runs fine with no mods enabled.

I tried going to the download threat to get the mod from TW but there is only the Beta patch 17 version available but when I try to select the beta in steam it says I have to put in a beta access code with I have no idea what it is...

Okay I downloaded the TW version of the mod and using that exclusively with the Beta Patch and I got the same texture issues as the post above me.

And you are using the version for the beta patch and you also have that? Missing textures are usually something we see with people using the steam version and not having all parts of the mod. If you are using steams own mod manager, remember that it will automatically download all subscribed mods when you open it up. If you dont already I would suggest using Mitchs mod manager. It will give you the option to actively choose the load order of your mods. Thereby reducing mod conflicts and reducing problems with the game. If you like add me on steam and I can try and guide you there? FlashHeart07

In the first turns of my Rome campaign I am able to recruit imperial legionaries right from the start? Why is that?. I wish i could build my armies based only on hastati/principes/triarii at least on the beginning, and be able to recruit imperial troops later on, is a workaround possible?

Quote Originally Posted by fabricioms View Post
    In the first turns of my Rome campaign I am able to recruit imperial legionaries right from the start? Why is that?. I wish i could build my armies based only on hastati/principes/triarii at least on the beginning, and be able to recruit imperial troops later on, is a workaround possible?
    A workaround? My good sir. Your game is not working. Sounds like you have something which screws with the scripts in the mod. Are you using any submods?

Minor bug : The Mauyran Empire is using a wrong faction logo (I'm using the standalone version).

Quote Originally Posted by fabricioms View Post
    You are using a mod that modifies scripts like a camera mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonk View Post
    Minor bug : The Mauyran Empire is using a wrong faction logo (I'm using the standalone version).
    Woops, thanks! I fixed Paradene's flag in the Augustus campaign and then messed it up in GC

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

And you are using the version for the beta patch and you also have that? Missing textures are usually something we see with people using the steam version and not having all parts of the mod. If you are using steams own mod manager, remember that it will automatically download all subscribed mods when you open it up. If you dont already I would suggest using Mitchs mod manager. It will give you the option to actively choose the load order of your mods. Thereby reducing mod conflicts and reducing problems with the game. If you like add me on steam and I can try and guide you there? FlashHeart07
    Correct I'm just using the DEI from TW with no other mods and getting the texture issues. Once I get home I'll test out that alternative mod manager.
    You look great today.

A workaround? My good sir. Your game is not working. Sounds like you have something which screws with the scripts in the mod. Are you using any submods?
    Oh thank you FlasHeart and Dresden. I ed up. Disabled a few mods and not its fine. Thank you