Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Information about 1.0 Release, Content, Steam Version and Future Updates

spiderknight's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Information about 1.0 Release, Content, Steam Version and Future Updates

Thanks DEI team. Your the only reason i play Rome 2. You guys literally saved this game!

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Information about 1.0 Release, Content, Steam Version and Future Updates

Wonderful news!!! Merry Xmas! I mean... Happy Sol Invictus Day!

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

Many thanks Dresden! Best gift for Christmas!

One thing: "Encyclopedia has been removed as it's entries have no relation to DeI's various custom content."

Even if many things have no relation to DeI, many times I check the Encyclopedia for unit descriptions (common ones) or for different core game elements.

So, I don't think removing it is a good thing

Winter is coming

How splendid! Truly appreciate the work folks

Great news, thanks to you Dresden and all of the team for saving rome 2! Have a great Christmas and a DEI new year! [emoji2]

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by suras333 View Post
    Many thanks Dresden! Best gift for Christmas!

One thing: "Encyclopedia has been removed as it's entries have no relation to DeI's various custom content."

Even if many things have no relation to DeI, many times I check the Encyclopedia for unit descriptions (common ones) or for different core game elements.

So, I don't think removing it is a good thing
    It was also causing problems somehow as I recall. The idea with removing it is also because we hope to create our own one day.
    So doubt it will be not removed. Unless someone creates a submod.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderknight View Post
    Thanks DEI team. Your the only reason i play Rome 2. You guys literally saved this game!
    This but let's not forget all the other great modders out there : Magnar, Gunny, Radious and all the other ones that contributed in a way, be it small or big for the Community.

Thank you!!!! What a nice Christmas Present

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

Good to hear it's soon, best Christmas present ever

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

OH YES

Good job DEI Team why not put more cities in the campaign map?
    Marry Christmas at all

Yessss!!!! this is the best christmas present ever a big thanks to the DEI team

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Because we can't put more cities in campaign map ;P This is hardcoded until CA gives us the tools

About this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU

Battle rebalance will be around 80-90% of all planned changes on the release. Team says that they are very good and balanced now, but I am one of those guys who don't like his own creations unless they are perfect ;D Naval combat will wait for 1.1, since it is completly new dimenssion of things to do. Rest is just polishing morale, fatique, missiles, prices, stuff that is always imperfect.

And yes, since I haven't played DeI campaign as of June, I can't wait to finally run DeI campaign next week
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Decanus

Merry Xmas to all and a Happy New Year#

All I want for Christmas is DEI

Finally the release is near!
    I waited so long for this, i didn't even played Rome II - DEI (no Rome without this mod ) since August. Really a great news, after all those nice previews.
    After all your work i'am sure nearly no body will be disappointed.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a big thanks to the DEI-Team

P.S. looking forward for the Release

totalingend's Avatar Civis

Thank you to the whole team for sacrificing so much of your own time - this looks phenomenal
    Have a restful and pleasant Christmas!

Much LOVE for you guys! Awesome news!! Can“t wait rediscover rome 2, playing DeI on my crappy computer, and then rediscover it again in Jannuary once I get my new gear

Merry Christmas and a Happy New DeI Year!

Truly impressive work indeed, Dresden. I just can't belive in such passion, that unite cultures around the world, inspiring them to work together hours a day, for more then a year now, just to see something good done. And give us. For free. If mankind could do it with the basics, the world would be a better place to live. Some see fanactic gamers. I see good, extremely capable and dedicated people. You guys are heros for simple people like me. Thanks from my heart.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast