Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: OPEN ALPHA release | DOWNLOAD v0.85 |

Default Re: OPEN ALPHA release

Is AndyThePlatypus still working on this mod? Is anybody at all other than Meloo and Paleologos?

He kinda withdrew from TWC after having a child about some 10months ago. I suppose when he gets some free time he'll be back again.

So yeah just Paleo and I ATM apparently
    although "Mariachi" (Marius Marich) has been helping a lot with historical investigations for the 1300 campaign.

The Late Campaign (14XX-1618) development would progress faster if someone did what Marius is doing for the 1300 one.
    The position is open for the taking!
    In case you're interested xD

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

I was wondering;

Will you have to re-include the Americas in the 1492-1618 scenario?

I don't think so...too much work, I'd rather script something to represent colonization attempts with some possible revenues.

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    The Late Campaign (14XX-1618) development would progress faster if someone did what Marius is doing for the 1300 one.
    The position is open for the taking!
    Maybe, I don't have too much spare time but I might give it a go sometime or another.

What exactly am I researching? I haven't really been following what Marius has been doing.

Do you have a start date for the late campaign ?
    Above you say 14xx - makes doing any research rather problematic.
    I would suggest maybe 1500 - but are there enough unit types available to make it a viable campaign ?

I had thought initially of 1450
    But Marius suggested 1492, which perhaps might be better suited.

so whichever date is easier to find info between 1450-1500
    the end date is set for 1618-20

I already told you, anything pre-1492 will cause major historical issues.

I still stand by my suggestion of having;

1300 - 1492 = 384 turns(2TPY)
    1492 - 1618 = 252 turns(2TPY)

Good news for those who couldnt wait to play as ze Zirids! and Georgia as well

There will be a realease very soon (this very week)

xD no is not v0.9 yet, It is the v0.85
    BTW if you've been following this forum
    You should know that there is another Early Era campaign with Portugal, starting at 1139

Anybody have any idea how many people are playing Titanium?

Like can Melooo see how many people have downloaded the alpha? Just curious if there are a few dozen or a few hundred people playing. Myself I do what I can to send people this way on the Total War subreddit.

Mediafire shows how many downloads a file gets
    v0.81 has been downloaded around 1500 times while the latest v0.84 patch some 345 times

So I think only a handful hundreds people have been playing Titanium lately.

what are the changes for v0.85?

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    Good news for those who couldnt wait to play as ze Zirids! and Georgia as well

There will be a realease very soon (this very week)

xD no is not v0.9 yet, It is the v0.85
    BTW if you've been following this forum
    You should know that there is another Early Era campaign with Portugal, starting at 1139
    Zirids will have a fatimid/moors roster I think I read somewhere? What will Georgias roster be like? Mostly Greek?

When I post the DL link it will come with full changelog
    But the most noticeable changes are:
    NEW custom strat map terrain textures (based on those used by SSHIP).
    Castles and Cities can train the same range of units, only pool replenishment rates differ.
    NEW custom strat map models for "Catholic" Faction Leaders and Family Members/Generals, not captains.

About Zirids and Georgian rosters, yes Zirids have a mix of fatimid and moorish units that make sense for a north african faction.
    Georgia on the other hand has a completely new set of units from HURB's georgian faction.
    Their stats and cost are not yet fully balanced to RR nor RC2.0

Looking forward to testing the new update

TITANIUM ALPHA v0.85

v0.85 Changelog

Build 0.85:
    - Named pre-placed forts, now as "minor settlements".
    - New Stratmap model for pre-placed forts.
    - New model for Catholic Kings and Family Members/Generals, not captains.
    - Tweaks on Byz stratmap models to use smaller and redistributed texture files.
    - New Textures for Stratmap, based on SSHIP's.
    - More fixes for RLC submod script, i'd say it should be free of bugs now but we need you to test that
    - Faction names in the Stratmap have been generalized for taking in account Dynasties change like for example Ayyubids taking over Fatimids, Almohads over Almoravids, etc.
    - Saladin Emergent Character for Egypt, uses a script very similar to that of Wallace, he will even siege Cairo if not under egyptian control when he spawns, variable date, the worst Egypt is doing the earlier he's likely to appear, which may also bring Shirkuh if early enough.
    - Historical Reynald de Chatillon and Balian of Ibelin also show up later if Saladin does Emerge, only if the Crusader States do really need them though.
    - Reworked Scripted Sieges in general, Now logs a message in the .log file every time the script is successful.
    - Zirids (1100 campaign only) and Georgia as new playable factions.
    - 1139 campaign as secondary Early Era option, with Portugal as playable faction.
    - Karaislam's sneak peak of CTUR models, only Turkish Horse Archers for the moment.
    - Scandinavian provinces of Uppsala and Skara replaced with, Moravia (Brno) and Friesland (Groningen), Utrecht now is the capital of Holland Province.
    - Aberdeen province replaced by Alania in the north caucasus
    - Zagreb and Trieste replaced as capitals of their Province by Knin and Laibach respectively, "minor settlements" placed to represent the former settlements.
    - Constantinople and Jerusalem Jihad Garrison Scripts tweaked to add in a delay, in atempt to fix the issue of these faction growing quickly in military forces when under Jihads.
    - Added script for disbanding AI crusade/jihad units some turns after the crusade/jihad ends.
    - Added script for toggle Campaign Map UI on/off with SCROLL_LOCK key.
    - Fixed some errors that caused CTDs with Re-Emerging Faction script.
    - Added more religious council events, Historically after the Lateran Councils there were a series of Ecumenical ones.
    - Lithuania/Obotrites Chritianization interactive event now requires that the Faction Leader not only has the Catholic Trait but also needs 7+ in Authority Attribute, also the event is only asked once in a FL lifetime.
    - Fixed Pre Placed Stone forts in Battlemap, were previously showing as wooden forts.
    - Cities and Castles can basically train the same troops, however Castles still have faster pool regen rates for previous castle only units, while cities for militias and professionals. Yes you can have Archery Ranges and Stables in cities now, in addition these buildings along barracks increase recruitment slots by 1.
    - Fixed some AoR mistakes IMO, that allowed factions to get double ownership of AoR units native to your faction.
    - Mounted and Armored Sergeants are AoR units now available from Frisia to Sicily provinces, including the whole historic France.
    - New visual for 1st tier of Italian Cavalary Militia.
    - Added an Age penalty for Venice Signoria Approval Authority bonus, which should affect the "election" of new Doges.
    - Fixed, Traits triggers that use region ID numbers.
    - Added Female Royal Bloodline traits diversity for muslim factions.
    - Lowered chances for badcommander traits with MilitaryEdu triggers.
    - Tweaked Knight Orders Chapter Keeps replenishment rates and starting availability.
    - Sicily Faction Colours and Symbol changed to display Hauteville coat of arms.
    - Other miscellaneous tweaks and fixes.
    Campaign Map Screenshots
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren View Post

Awaiting for your feedback
    Thanks

Congrats for the new release ! Awesome submod !!

I couldn't start a new campaign. I guess there's something wrong with descr_strat.txt:

Code:
    09:17:21.622 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    09:17:21.622 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep  5 2014 version development ===
    09:17:21.625 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    09:17:21.627 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    09:17:21.628 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    09:17:21.629 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    09:17:21.629 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    09:17:21.630 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    09:18:15.372 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 10908, column 16
    region Holland-Gelre(108:219) does not match up to region name(Holland-Gelre)
    09:19:06.540 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 10908, column 16
    region Holland-Gelre(108:219) does not match up to region name(Holland-Gelre)

You are too good to us I have a return to main menu thing happening when I select a Zirids campaign though. Anyone else?