Thread: Titanium Forum FAQ - Please Read First

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Icon4 Titanium Forum FAQ - Please Read First

Titanium Sub Forum FAQ Page:

• Post a new thread only if another doesnt exist about the topic you are posting.
    • Has to relate in some way to Titanium, Stainless Steel, or History.
    • Same rules apply as regular SS thread, no cursing, etc.
    • If you want to chit-chat about non topic stuff relating to history or modding please use the Tavern Talk thread.
    Last edited by Andytheplatypus; August 16, 2013 at 05:21 PM.

Default Re: Titanium Forum FAQ - Please Read First

1. -Next Heir Ancillary
    Plz Can some1 explain me how to make the character to be my next King and Heir ... Cuz in my charachter info i dont have any "Rings" wich i read in the submod description of realesing "TITANIUM APLHA" - compilation of submods, thath i shuld mouve that icon of "RING" to ho i want to be my next King .... Can some1 plz post picture how that ring looks like? Thnak you.

2. -And about the "LOAN" wich i borrow from wealthy families, i become 10 000f and i understand that after i need ti give it back, but i just wanted to see what will happend if i take LOAN...

- First i have 8000-9000 of pure profit in my treasury and about more then 17000 in my treasury saved money from first to my last turn (50turn) so that money 17000 i have saved i CANT USE IT, WHY ?!!! Evry next turn i start with 4000-5000f and my profit is more than 9000f and in my faction treasury total i saved more then 17000 .... And its pretty suck cuz i have many towns wich i need to upgradem but i dont have enough money!

- And then i took for a LOAN and i had 15000f in current turn wich i can spend but 2-3 turns after im in - 10 000f ....... WTF WHATS GOING ON????!!! And again in my faction treasury total i saved more then 17000 and my profit is 8000-9000f ..... AGAIN WTF???!!!

-Why i have in evry turn only 5000-6000f to sepnd when im good in financial ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND ANSWERS !

Answered in the thread you made

Good day, i would like to ask if the changes implemented in this submod also affect the late era campaign, since i have noticed that it is focused on the early era

Is it normal that teutonic order emerges after mongols invasion?

I'm now playing turn 243, the exact turn that mongols invaded(emerged), but teutonic order still didn't emerge, even though the historic event popped up far earlier, maybe turn 180 or what. And I'm a little bit afraid if this is buggy issue or something, because I believe teutonic corps emerged earlier than mongols when playing other mods.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

The teutonic order will emerge after the 'inquisition' event has fired (The Episcopal Inquisition) which is between turn 125-130 according to descr_events. At that point the teutonic order intro movie (Teutonic Order Founded) will play. Spawn co-ordinates: x 234, y 241