Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

has anyone noticed that the A.I. doesnt upgrade its city walls and doesnt recruit priests. im the only faction that has priests on the map and the entire college of cardinals is made up of my priests

croater's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Ace View Post
    has anyone noticed that the A.I. doesnt upgrade its city walls and doesnt recruit priests. im the only faction that has priests on the map and the entire college of cardinals is made up of my priests
    I wrote about that far on the beginning of this tread and before few days. Idk why nobody is answering to this problem, at least telling us if there is a fix or not. This is obviously some bug or something they wanted to be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    I wrote about that far on the beginning of this tread and before few days. Idk why nobody is answering to this problem, at least telling us if there is a fix or not. This is obviously some bug or something they wanted to be like that.
    The mod Bellum Crucis is not supported in twcenter. It is an italian mod. Mostly in twcenter Bellum Crucis players help another players of the mod. If you want contact to the modder team for fixing bugs or so go here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&u=http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/a/458888/MOD-Progetto-Bellum-Crucis-/cartella.aspx&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhhL_qGM0F7UPX7UjPgpVIvzEeyybg

Greets

Marc

Jiang Wei's Avatar Foederatus

Any plans for a new version?

Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; November 19, 2015 at 03:23 AM.

I can not install the mod 7.0

it merges with the mod 6.3, but it remains the same

BC 7.0 is a standalone release, delete 6.3 and install 7.0

[FIELDSET2][/FIELDSET2]
    Quote Originally Posted by doomtrooper39 View Post
    BC 7.0 is a standalone release, delete 6.3 and install 7.0
    ok thank's bro

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Salahoudin View Post
    [FIELDSET2][/FIELDSET2]

ok thank's bro
    You can even have both installed in the same time, just keep the default names of the modfolders and do not merge them.

I'm looking for english manual for version 7. Is there any ?

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    I played campaign with Poland for 80 turns and Fatimids for 105 turns and i noticed that old bug is still present, even after bugfix was released, i thought it would be fixed after that but its not. Its AI, as i call it "agent bug", it was present in 6.3 version but now i see its even in 7.0. Priests are not used, merchants and diplomats are not recruited by AI. Is there any fix or submod for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Ace View Post

Installation instructions:
    unzip in your mods\BellumCrucis7 folder
    delete the map.rwm file within the mods\BellumCrucis7\data\world\maps\base directory

Need new campaign

ver 4.2

ge.tt/1zhjN6C2/v/0

alternative link

www.speedyshare.com/Epvx4/PiterAI4.2.rar

My AI, try to play.

Similar to this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ntelligence%29
    Last edited by Piterx93; November 30, 2015 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KPAX View Post
    See post #38

Hello,

Have installed but cannot start it. When I use the icon,it says something like : "update bat to exe converter to pro" then exit.
    I have the steam version of MTWII.
    What can I do to run this mod ?

Thanks

I have started manually the exe. I had the message that kingdoms.exe was not in the path.
    In the steam installation, there is no kingdoms.exe. So I copied medieval.exe to kingdoms.exe and now I can play the mod.
    I do not know if it is the good workaround but at least it works.

Hope it helps
    You are a saint among men! i had exactly the same problem and had to read like 7 pages on this thread until i found your comment, thanks

Icon4 Bellum Crucis 7 - Enhanced Sub-Mod

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 7 - Enhanced Sub-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    I wanted to try this but then I saw this: You MUST HAVE vanilla Bellum Crucis 7 + bugfixer, without any other mods! I have the Gladius Divinae Iustitiae submod which is essential for non-Italian speakers and I'm wondering if I can have both? I'm guessing I can't but it's not the end of the world, I'll just copy the translated text files from GDI.

I think you cant have both, but some parts of GDI are already included in Enchanced Sub Mod, so you dont need both of them. Also, i just copied text from GDI and it's working fine.

Who is a english translation ?

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

why are jihads impossible to launch and how can I fix this?

definitely the best m2tw mod

English text files for Enhanced Sub-Mod. Don't forget to delete all bin files in text folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very good!THX your translation!