Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The First Version: What to expect and what's left to do.

Default Re: The First Version: What to expect and what's left to do.

Just an update on how the EE effected the mod. It did cause it to crash BUT it's an easy fix since it was crashing because of some tables not having prefixes so I literally just have to either add a prefix or redo the table with the updates from EE. No biggy THANK GOD. Although the promo video I had planned has been delayed until 18th now because of theses issues,

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

What a shame ! Well, good luck with fixing all of this !

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

So on the 18th we can look forward to two things, getting rid of Scotland with their moaning and this video! Good day!
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

do you know when you are planning on releasing the mod now?

Okay I need to clarify something. I can still make my gameplay videos just fine. On the 18th I'm going to be making a video with Lionheartx10, that was originally scheduled for today but got postponed. So yeah, I still plan to release on the 18th assuming LG gives me the unit descriptions I need.

Almost done, Warman. I'll have it to you in a few hours. Just hold tight! We're almost there!

CREDO IN VNAM, SANCTAM, CATHOLICAM ET APOSTOLICAM ECCLESIAM

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

warman, if you have time, could you please check on the animation set for the kontaratoi, the nicaean long-spear units, since after the EE update, they run around with their swords, and only occasionally pull out their spears. Before the update they always held their spears. Maybe your voulge units are affected as well.
    Other than that I guess all should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    warman, if you have time, could you please check on the animation set for the kontaratoi, the nicaean long-spear units, since after the EE update, they run around with their swords, and only occasionally pull out their spears. Before the update they always held their spears. Maybe your voulge units are affected as well.
    Other than that I guess all should be fine.
    Why would you add the animation fragment that had the non combat animations in it? When I make units with secondary weapons with no manual swap I only have the combat animations in it for the secondary weapon.

I'll look into it Ltd. I also got the unit descriptions from Lord Giovanni, so now I can add them to the units. The catch is there's 130 units so thankfully I said the mod's coming out tomorrow not today, I have already gotten 28 done, but it's still a little tedious and I have two classes later on today so for around 6 hours this afternoon (my timezone) I won't be able to work on them.

I can´t wait, very nice work

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    I'll look into it Ltd. I also got the unit descriptions from Lord Giovanni, so now I can add them to the units. The catch is there's 130 units so thankfully I said the mod's coming out tomorrow not today, I have already gotten 28 done, but it's still a little tedious and I have two classes later on today so for around 6 hours this afternoon (my timezone) I won't be able to work on them.
    Where is your timezone?

Is this being released today Only just seen it looks wicked. A remake of my favourite TW!! Thanks lads!

calgacus_1314's Avatar Foederatus

Does multiplayer work with this mod?

Yes it does Calagacus, stop spamming the forum buddy.

Can we get the Kingdom of Bohemia in there as an independent kingdom just for fun? Bohemia was admitted into the HRE around 1140 but still, it would be cool. Bohemia was one of the richest regions in Europe in terms of its mineral deposits. It's also the setting of KCD- http://kingdomcomerpg.com/ which makes it even better .

Fat Guy in a Box's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    Just an update on how the EE effected the mod. It did cause it to crash BUT it's an easy fix since it was crashing because of some tables not having prefixes so I literally just have to either add a prefix or redo the table with the updates from EE. No biggy THANK GOD. Although the promo video I had planned has been delayed until 18th now because of theses issues,
    This would explain why I always crash. Can't wait for the update so I can play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oforrsteel View Post
    Can we get the Kingdom of Bohemia in there as an independent kingdom just for fun? Bohemia was admitted into the HRE around 1140 but still, it would be cool. Bohemia was one of the richest regions in Europe in terms of its mineral deposits. It's also the setting of KCD- http://kingdomcomerpg.com/ which makes it even better .
    Take a look at the Faction Previews thread!

CREDO IN VNAM, SANCTAM, CATHOLICAM ET APOSTOLICAM ECCLESIAM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12